Highlighted
Dec 26 2012
By: mwf77 Lombax Warrior 155 posts

Where's our LMO reward?

21 replies 1207 views Edited Dec 26, 2012

ok so ive been hearing that other regions are getting lmo rewards like dances and stuff already, and not weird seizure dances like streetmoves. They're getting adorable dances, the dance around in your pjs in your bedroom style dances. Wondering when or if we are going to get similar?

Message 1 of 22 (1,207 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Re: Where's our LMO reward?

Dec 26, 2012

I totally know what your saying. In EU they were giving away tons of Christmas items like costumes, decorations, companions, and LMO's. But we didn't see any of that. And they got a winterized Home square as well as the Christmas 2012 public space. It is pretty unfair that we barely get things like that in NA Home. Man Frustrated

bobs fed signature
Message 2 of 22 (1,176 Views)
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 26, 2012

meh hopefully we get some nice dances to replace the streetmoves seizures

Message 3 of 22 (605 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Dec 26, 2012

mwf77 wrote:

ok so ive been hearing that other regions are getting lmo rewards like dances and stuff already, and not weird seizure dances like streetmoves. They're getting adorable dances, the dance around in your pjs in your bedroom style dances. Wondering when or if we are going to get similar?

You have to purchase those to my knowledge. They did get some nice locomotion items however. Shame we didn't get any this year. 

Message 4 of 22 (579 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Its alil upsetting to know that other regions are getting reward locomotion's and we aren't and added to that better more adorable ones, the dance that my friend described sounded amazing and sounded tbh kind of "normal" no so spastic and weird

Message 5 of 22 (572 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Dec 26, 2012

mwf77 wrote:

Its alil upsetting to know that other regions are getting reward locomotion's and we aren't and added to that better more adorable ones, the dance that my friend described sounded amazing and sounded tbh kind of "normal" no so spastic and weird

The Hed Kandi dance has nothing to do with Christmas. It was awarded at a special event earlier in the month! 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Hed-Kandi-Party-LIVE-in-PlayStation-Home-EU-...

Message 6 of 22 (558 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Dec 26, 2012

mwf77 wrote:

Its a lil upsetting to know that other regions are getting reward locomotion's and we aren't and added to that better more adorable ones, the dance that my friend described sounded amazing and sounded tbh kind of "normal" no so spastic and weird

Hi, mwf77

The best thing  to do is to request the things you want in the December suggestion thread. Click here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/December-Suggestions/td-p/38988025

HomeStationMagazine
Message 7 of 22 (557 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Dec 26, 2012

mwf77 wrote:

Because we are members of NA Home we are not allowed anything other than one bowl of gruel a day.  We are not allowed anything but one cheap mask for Christmas and are forbidden to complain about this too.  Be thankful you have air to breath and quit wondering about what you are going to get because the answer is ziilch, zero, nada.   signed  Oliver Twist

Message 8 of 22 (504 Views)
Wastelander
591 posts

Dec 26, 2012

oh, for crying out loud...

Message 9 of 22 (502 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34135 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

mwf77 wrote:

Because we are members of NA Home we are not allowed anything other than one bowl of gruel a day.  We are not allowed anything but one cheap mask for Christmas and are forbidden to complain about this too.  Be thankful you have air to breath and quit wondering about what you are going to get because the answer is ziilch, zero, nada.   signed  Oliver Twist

its not just 1 mask, you can actually earn 8 masks! Smiley Surprised

the Marquis, Duke and Prince masks for guys are actually kind of neat also. too bad im not going to bore myself by grinding through the silly games to level up my Maskmas rank.

Message 10 of 22 (470 Views)