Reply
Survivor
Registered: 09/08/2007
Offline
2175 posts
 

Re: Where's Locust_Star?

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Fly_Mixed_Papi_ wrote:

Reading the "Message of the Day", it only list Tempest_Fire. Has Locust_Star left as well? L_S rarely,  made posts but, he was one of the few remaining members of the "old" Home team. Any info if he is still around or has he jumped ship as well?


Locust is still working for Sony. He was promoted. He is still if I'm not mistaken in charge of the Digitalal Management Team but not directly related to Home anymore. 


Confirmed.  L_S is our boss.


And so the hierarchical structure of leadership becomes clearer.



Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Message 11 of 19 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: Where's Locust_Star?

Jul 25, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Fly_Mixed_Papi_ wrote:

Reading the "Message of the Day", it only list Tempest_Fire. Has Locust_Star left as well? L_S rarely,  made posts but, he was one of the few remaining members of the "old" Home team. Any info if he is still around or has he jumped ship as well?


Locust is still working for Sony. He was promoted. He is still if I'm not mistaken in charge of the Digitalal Management Team but not directly related to Home anymore. 


Confirmed.  L_S is our boss.


Then how are you Senior community Manager and who gave you that title? Smiley Happy

HomeStationMagazine
Message 12 of 19 (288 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
Registered: 11/02/2010
Offline
4738 posts
 

Re: Where's Locust_Star?

Jul 25, 2013

Senior Community Manager by earning it. Smiley Wink  Technically, I guess HR gave it to me. <3  No single person promoted me (or anyone on our CM team).  I suppose it ultimately was signed off by our Sr. VP.

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 13 of 19 (264 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: Where's Locust_Star?

Jul 25, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Senior Community Manager by earning it. Smiley Wink  Technically, I guess HR gave it to me. <3  No single person promoted me (or anyone on our CM team).  I suppose it ultimately was signed off by our Sr. VP.


Self imposed. Good enough.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 14 of 19 (250 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
Registered: 11/02/2010
Offline
4738 posts
 

Re: Where's Locust_Star?

Jul 25, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Senior Community Manager by earning it. Smiley Wink  Technically, I guess HR gave it to me. <3  No single person promoted me (or anyone on our CM team).  I suppose it ultimately was signed off by our Sr. VP.


Self imposed. Good enough.


Nah not at all.  I wish.  If i could self impose a title it would be C-level for sure! Smiley Wink  Department imposed.

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 15 of 19 (238 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: Where's Locust_Star?

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Senior Community Manager by earning it. Smiley Wink  Technically, I guess HR gave it to me. <3  No single person promoted me (or anyone on our CM team).  I suppose it ultimately was signed off by our Sr. VP.


Self imposed. Good enough.


Nah not at all.  I wish.  If i could self impose a title it would be C-level for sure! Smiley Wink  Department imposed.


I think I would choose the super top secret security key card level Smiley Tongue

 

I was always sure Matt had seniority there but alas things change.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 16 of 19 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Where's Locust_Star?

Jul 25, 2013
Get a room you two

Smiley Tongue
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 17 of 19 (219 Views)
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34148 posts
 

Re: Where's Locust_Star?

Jul 25, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Fly_Mixed_Papi_ wrote:

Reading the "Message of the Day", it only list Tempest_Fire. Has Locust_Star left as well? L_S rarely,  made posts but, he was one of the few remaining members of the "old" Home team. Any info if he is still around or has he jumped ship as well?


Locust is still working for Sony. He was promoted. He is still if I'm not mistaken in charge of the Digitalal Management Team but not directly related to Home anymore. 


Confirmed.  L_S is our boss.


Then how are you Senior community Manager and who gave you that title? Smiley Happy


L_S is Super Senior Community Manager.

its like what happens when you kill a Jedi/Sith. they become more powerful than we can possibly imagine.


Message 18 of 19 (195 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Where's Locust_Star?

Jul 25, 2013

*waits for Locust_Star humorous post in this thread.

 

 

 

 

psst I'll even write it for you if you want. No one needs to know.*

Message 19 of 19 (155 Views)