Jul 25 2013
By: Fly_Mixed_Papi_ Lombax Warrior 165 posts

Where's Locust_Star?

18 replies 466 views Edited Jul 25, 2013

Reading the "Message of the Day", it only list Tempest_Fire. Has Locust_Star left as well? L_S rarely,  made posts but, he was one of the few remaining members of the "old" Home team. Any info if he is still around or has he jumped ship as well?

Message 1 of 19 (466 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Where's Locust_Star?

Jul 25, 2013

Fly_Mixed_Papi_ wrote:

Reading the "Message of the Day", it only list Tempest_Fire. Has Locust_Star left as well? L_S rarely,  made posts but, he was one of the few remaining members of the "old" Home team. Any info if he is still around or has he jumped ship as well?

Locust is still working for Sony. He was promoted. He is still if I'm not mistaken in charge of the Digitalal Management Team but not directly related to Home anymore. 

Message 2 of 19 (432 Views)
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

Jul 25, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Fly_Mixed_Papi_ wrote:

Locust is still working for Sony. He was promoted. He is still if I'm not mistaken in charge of the Digitalal Management Team but not directly related to Home anymore. 

I don't sse Joystick_Warrior post on this forum often.

Message 3 of 19 (423 Views)
Fender Bender
2036 posts

Jul 25, 2013

The_Dukenator wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Fly_Mixed_Papi_ wrote:

Joystick_Warrior is usually only in the PlayStation Home Support forums.

He doesn't usually post here unless there's the odd chance he's giving us notice of an error in a thread here.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 19 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jul 25, 2013

The_Dukenator wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Fly_Mixed_Papi_ wrote:

He posted a gif a few days ago. The team is still here although Glasswalls is obviously gone. His personal blog explained where he was heading. 

Message 5 of 19 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Jul 25, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

The_Dukenator wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Fly_Mixed_Papi_ wrote:

He posted a gif a few days ago. The team is still here although Glasswalls is obviously gone. His personal blog explained where he was heading. 

Could you post a link to his blog for the curious few who haven't read it yet?

Photobucket
Message 6 of 19 (411 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jul 25, 2013

stardeth wrote:

Here you go: http://caderageous.blogspot.com/

Message 7 of 19 (409 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

Jul 25, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

stardeth wrote:

Here you go: http://caderageous.blogspot.com/

Excellent, now people can search this forums to find the link. Smiley Happy

Photobucket
Message 8 of 19 (404 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2013

I do believe he posted it here in the Farewell Glasswalls thread. I bookmarked it to make it a bit easier to find. Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 19 (399 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
4738 posts

Jul 25, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Fly_Mixed_Papi_ wrote:

Confirmed.  L_S is our boss.

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 10 of 19 (326 Views)