Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
944 posts

Re: Where's Jack?

Mar 3, 2010

still no answers to these questions yet were is the accountability jack?

Are there any official answers to these questions yet ?

1) Are the freezing issues with Central Plaza currently being addressed? Will it be fixed with the next client update? Is this a current priority?
2) Are the long loading times and verifying purchased content (as well as the "Downloading" prompt after you buy items in the mall) being addressed? Will they be fixed with the next client update? Is this a current priority?
3) Is public voice chat or some form of multiple person party voice chat feasible yes or no? Is it projected to come in 2010? Is this a current priority?
4) Are working stereos feasible yes or no? Are they projected to come in 2010? Is this a current priority?
5) Are working TV's feasible yes or no? Are they projected to come in 2010? Is this a current priority?
6) Are pool tables, poker tables, and other such games for our apartments feasible? Are they projected to come in 2010? Is this a current priority?
7) Are the trophy rooms feasible? Are they projected to come in 2010? Is this a current priority?
A mind thinks as to our lips speak of what's thought yet a thought on point may be joked on,it stays simple but true. High standards above us that pretend to be our literature and emotions step in and edit our purpose without cause but only effect, leaving us defenceless and confused as to not knowing why or what purpose we have of actually being here. But my truth remains and the facts of me are simple and understanding, which in turn is my strenght to help others, I am the1cj, remember that.
Message 131 of 131 (17 Views)
0 Likes