Lombax Warrior
229 posts

Re: Where's Jack?

Feb 24, 2010

Levasaurus wrote:
Personally, I think it'd be more credible if his account actually proved he was reading. This assumption that he's using a second account or just not logged in makes me believe even less that these forums are being read daily by him.
Odds are a second account SO that he doesn't get PMed to death!
Message 11 of 131 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
618 posts

Feb 24, 2010

Levasaurus wrote:
Personally, I think it'd be more credible if his account actually proved he was reading. This assumption that he's using a second account or just not logged in makes me believe even less that these forums are being read daily by him.

He actually has a personal account that's not totally public, but he's planning to post here under a new account that shows his real name. 

Message 12 of 131 (25 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Feb 24, 2010

CydoniaX wrote:

He actually has a personal account that's not totally public, but he's planning to post here under a new account that shows his real name. 

So... His Ninja powers will no longer work?

HomeStationMagazine
Message 13 of 131 (25 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1003 posts

Feb 24, 2010

CydoniaX wrote:

Levasaurus wrote:

I'll believe it when I see it.

Lev - Officer of LoS

Message 14 of 131 (25 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Feb 24, 2010

Jersquall wrote:

CydoniaX wrote:

I think the smoke bomb is not working because that's a Kendo outfit.
Message 15 of 131 (25 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1262 posts

Feb 24, 2010

CydoniaX wrote:

Hi guys,

I can promise you that Jack DOES visit the forums daily because he sends my team links to some of your forum posts he wants to discuss on a regular basis. He is likely either not logged in or using a different account.

You will see discussions starting here very soon, we are still in the process of figuring out exactly what we're allowed to discuss with you because we know you're going to have lots of questions and we want to be ready! 

Rest assured, we are eager to start these discussions with you. Stay tuned!

~CydoniaX

Message Edited by CydoniaX on 02-24-2010 12:16 PM
Message Edited by CydoniaX on 02-24-2010 12:16 PM

I SWEAR if some of the same ppl that have been hollaring about comunication  slap their extended hand away by being flamey and rude , its your OWN fault when something goes wrong. I think you need to put down the torch fror a little while kapow and be objective about this. You need to think carfully about what your doing here. Dont ruin a good thing. They have said things we wanted to hear. Now lets set back and wait for things to materialize. We discuss the position the HCM are in and the delicate balance they walk on this weeks edition of GamerKnights. Click the sig below to learn more about Home Politics.

GamerIndepth.net!
Message 16 of 131 (25 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Feb 24, 2010

Jersquall wrote:

CydoniaX wrote:

Now Now Mr J - he may have that 2nd lightsaber that works - ya never know 

As to whether he reads them or not - I have to believe he does.  Heck - he needs a good laugh now and then like the rest of us

OOPS 

JPConway

Message Edited by JPConway on 02-24-2010 03:31 PM

Message 17 of 131 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1865 posts

Feb 24, 2010
Nobody's being rude and flamey here, HIPPE, and even if they are, the HCMs shouldn't back away just because of that.
Message 18 of 131 (25 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1262 posts

Feb 24, 2010

CydoniaX wrote:

Levasaurus wrote:

CANT YOU SEE PEOPLE! The communication has already started ^^^^^ If you will set back now and listen maybe we can "hear" them. Shes responded in this post 2wice not to mention shes revield Jack is comeing back with HIS name in here. If thats not communication i dont know what is. People really need to think about cooling out and simply listening for a while. And once something dont materialize ... by all means break out the tortches ..... this isnt the time. Think about your posts and take into account the current environment around you are in Kapow. I say this as a friend that respects your views on Home. 

GamerIndepth.net!
Message 19 of 131 (25 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
797 posts

Feb 24, 2010
Message 20 of 131 (25 Views)