Feb 24 2010
By: zKAPOWz Hekseville Citizen 313 posts

Where's Jack?

130 replies 36 views Edited Feb 24, 2010

On the blog post he said he's in Home and reads these forums Daily, yet if you look at his profile he hasn't visited these forums since October of last year. So does he not log in when he comes here, or does he just not come here anymore?

i think i'm gunna make a nifty flyer with:

Missing! Contact http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board?board.id=ps3home if you've seen him!

unless, of course, someone beats me to the punch

So, have You seen Jack? 

home-watch.blogspot.com
Message 1 of 131 (36 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Re: Where's Jack?

Feb 24, 2010
A second, secret account, is probably what most people will say is the answer. If so, it's understandable, but not reassuring.
Message 2 of 131 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Feb 24, 2010
 Yup, I've noticed that also but Jack is around and having fun. lol
Message 3 of 131 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5125 posts

Feb 24, 2010

CydoniaX wrote:

Hi guys,

I can promise you that Jacl DOES visit the forums daily becasue he sends my team links to some of your forum posts he wants to discuss on a regular basis. He is likely either not logged in or using a different account.

You will see discussions starting here very soon, we are still in the process of figuring out exactly what we're allowed to discuss with you because we know you're going to have lots of questions and we want to be ready! 

Rest assured, we are eager to start these discussions with you. Stay tuned!

~CydoniaX

Good to know Cyd.

Message 4 of 131 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1311 posts

Feb 24, 2010

I must say, I am happy to see the (C) in HCM is taking place.  Congrats... Enjoy the time.

Use it wisely!

Message 5 of 131 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Feb 24, 2010
Jack? Sorry, Doesn't ring a bell..
Message Edited by Jersquall on 02-24-2010 12:09 PM
HomeStationMagazine
Message 6 of 131 (36 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1003 posts

Feb 24, 2010
Personally, I think it'd be more credible if his account actually proved he was reading. This assumption that he's using a second account or just not logged in makes me believe even less that these forums are being read daily by him.

Lev - Officer of LoS

Message 7 of 131 (36 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Feb 24, 2010

Levasaurus wrote:
Personally, I think it'd be more credible if his account actually proved he was reading. This assumption that he's using a second account or just not logged in makes me believe even less that these forums are being read daily by him.

Understandable, But then again the stealth thing actually gives him a chance to REALLY see the boards how they are. People have been posting exactley how they feel not knowing that anyone was watching and not because the director of Home was here.
HomeStationMagazine
Message 8 of 131 (36 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
618 posts

Feb 24, 2010

Hi guys,

I can promise you that Jack DOES visit the forums daily because he sends my team links to some of your forum posts he wants to discuss on a regular basis. He is likely either not logged in or using a different account.

You will see discussions starting here very soon, we are still in the process of figuring out exactly what we're allowed to discuss with you because we know you're going to have lots of questions and we want to be ready! 

Rest assured, we are eager to start these discussions with you. Stay tuned!

~CydoniaX

Message Edited by CydoniaX on 02-24-2010 12:16 PM
Message Edited by CydoniaX on 02-24-2010 12:16 PM
Message 9 of 131 (36 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Feb 24, 2010

Levasaurus wrote:

I'm willing to suspend doubt on that subject. What I think is more important to worry about is what topics will actually be covered. I think the frequent freezes and jerkiness in some areas is foremost to address. But if all we're going to read is that "we're working on it," I don't know that it will be worth it, at least not worth my time. I guess many will wonder what other companies will be involved with Home soon, and what new features will be see, which I suspect will be the bulk of new threads created by the Home Community Managers.
Message 10 of 131 (36 Views)
0 Likes