Aug 28 2013
By: SpicyEyes5 Gaming Beast 2127 posts

Where is the Diamond Beach Pool Area?

5 replies 272 views Edited Aug 28, 2013

you guys were on roll releasing  parts of the mansion every week so what happened to the pool ?

Message 1 of 6 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Re: Where is the Diamond Beach Pool Area?

Aug 28, 2013
There was never a set date for the pool.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 6 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2127 posts

Aug 28, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
There was never a set date for the pool.

i was just wondering why the sudden stop of release of  spaces after a steady release every week . i was looking forward to the pool . sigh .

Message 3 of 6 (245 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
676 posts

Aug 28, 2013

Isn't the release date every 2 weeks for parts of the mansion? If so, we should expect the pool next week.

Message 4 of 6 (212 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4463 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 28, 2013

Every part of the Diamond Beach Mansion has come out every 2 weeks after the last one. The Pool will be no different and comes out next week. It isn't taking any longer than the other parts.

Diamond Beach Mansion: Infinity Pool Coming Soon

You’ve seen both floors of the sprawling estate, and you’ve taken the party to the seas with the private yacht – now catch some rays and go for a swim in the Diamond Beach Mansion: Infinity Pool. This glorious seaside pool is available for purchase 9/4, and don’t forget that finding each secret in the First Floor, Second Floor, Private Yacht and Infinity Pool unlocks the secret fifth part of the Mansion!

Message 5 of 6 (203 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1126 posts

Aug 28, 2013

hi op the pool area for the diamond beach manison is coming out sept 4 this week coming up. i hope this helps tc and have fun.

this is from the playstion blog and here the link t it

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/08/28/allons-y-new-dr-who-gear-comes-to-playstation-home/

Diamond Beach Mansion: Infinity Pool Coming Soon

You’ve seen both floors of the sprawling estate, and you’ve taken the party to the seas with the private yacht – now catch some rays and go for a swim in the Diamond Beach Mansion: Infinity Pool. This glorious seaside pool is available for purchase 9/4, and don’t forget that finding each secret in the First Floor, Second Floor, Private Yacht and Infinity Pool unlocks the secret fifth part of the Mansion!

Message 6 of 6 (199 Views)
0 Likes