Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Re: Where is everybody?

Feb 28, 2014

Funny thing actually, I don't even like Star Trek that much. I just REALLY wanted the Gorn outfit since I love anything reptilian. But quite a few of my friends are Trekkies and were really excited about this, only to be majorly let down on Wed, so I'm upset on their behalf as well haha. 

Message 31 of 40 (320 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Feb 28, 2014

I notice big decrease of people getting on home after the outage when a lot people were upset with sony for keeping them in dark on what happen. The next big decrease I think I saw on home was when PS4 came out and people made the jump across to the new sys. A lot my friends start to loose focus on home after sony went more grab your dollar to play something rather than making a fun community fun event. A lot big game developers stop supporting home by early 2011 and a lot gamers felt home was out of touch. A good example of this was Saint row 3, it was good 6 months after realise we got anything related to it and for last 2 years the E3 space given away two assassin creed items, why ant we get nothing more on realise dates? What ever happen hidden home unlocks to games we buy from store?. I honestly think home has become a place for people who rather sit on home all day and play it and only spend money on home items, its not bad thing or anything. I just wish sony would give us a word if home going be shut down for good or be put on PS4. I once thought home was one thing made sony shine over 360 but lets face it home is nothing more then cash grab by devlopers who out to make a dollar from you.     

Message 32 of 40 (292 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Feb 28, 2014

On a movie set and no where near my console! Smiley Tongue

Message 33 of 40 (262 Views)
Fender Bender
3240 posts

Feb 28, 2014

What movie set you on? Sounds like more fun then PS Home

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 34 of 40 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2014

Zeelot wrote:

What movie set you on? Sounds like more fun then PS Home

It's a movie for the Syfy Channel ... I can't elaborate because ... welp ... darn non-disclosure agreements! Although, from what I heard the director told me yesterday after a long greuling, but very rewarding 12-hour day, he said that it might be on limited release. *crosses fingers* Smiley Very Happy

... and NO!!! It's NOT Sharkenado 2, @stardeth !!! Smiley Tongue

Message 35 of 40 (240 Views)
Survivor
1979 posts

Feb 28, 2014

The challenges have ppl on the move! 

Don't let the dust settle.

Message 36 of 40 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

Feb 28, 2014

I personally have given up on home as I don't find any joy in it anymore. I most likely will never use it again. It was a huge part of my life and I love the people that I met and the times we had, but my life has changed and it's time to move on. Thanks home for the fun times. I won't ever forget all the special times I had on there. 

Message 37 of 40 (223 Views)
Survivor
1979 posts

Feb 28, 2014

hellokittyxo wrote:

I personally have given up on home as I don't find any joy in it anymore. I most likely will never use it again. It was a huge part of my life and I love the people that I met and the times we had, but my life has changed and it's time to move on. Thanks home for the fun times. I won't ever forget all the special times I had on there. 

You'll be back.  XD

Message 38 of 40 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Feb 28, 2014

hellokittyxo wrote:

Take care.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 39 of 40 (212 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2014

Enistachia wrote:

hellokittyxo wrote:

You'll be back.  XD

I really won't be back. I hate home. I've deleted it off my system. I will never use it again, and that I'm sure of. I have better things to do in my life. That's not to say that the things people do on there are a waste, I'm just saying that I've found new ways of enjoying my life and don't ever need home again. It provided a lot of entertainment and joy for me, but I now have things going on in my life that have replaced that, and I Never want to go back on there again. I gave away a redeem code that I earned because I really know in my heart I'm not coming back. 

Home population -1

and I'm ok with that. I really do hope home continues to the ps4 as I know the kind of joy it can bring to people that use it. It's just not for me anymore. 

and thanks jers, home is amazing. I hope it continues for you and everyone else Smiley Happy

Message 40 of 40 (204 Views)