May 03 2013
By: TSFRJ Treasure Hunter 5705 posts

Where does Car Transformer mech come from?

35 replies 1263 views Edited May 3, 2013

I asked the owner and they only said they found it in thier storage and the L3 option didn't reveal much details. Any one else know where they got this?

images.jpg

Message 1 of 36 (1,263 Views)
Wastelander
568 posts

Re: Where does Car Transformer mech come from?

May 3, 2013
I've never seen that before. Looks like something lockwood would make. What region was this?
Message 2 of 36 (1,204 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

May 3, 2013
Idk where it came from but I do know I want one very badly Smiley Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a powerful driving force within every human being that once unleashed can make any vision, dream or desire a reality.
Message 3 of 36 (1,199 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

May 3, 2013

That's a NA clubskin, not sure if that clubskin is available in other regions. I've never seen the transformer car either, car form is kinda small from the looks, but that's a good direction for the transforming outfits to go in, lol now if we could get Optimus or Starscream that would be awesome!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 36 (1,188 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

May 3, 2013
Autobots! Transform and Roll Out! Smiley Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a powerful driving force within every human being that once unleashed can make any vision, dream or desire a reality.
Message 5 of 36 (1,153 Views)
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

May 3, 2013

nomad5504 wrote:
Autobots! Transform and Roll Out! Smiley Very Happy

lol Smiley Happy,.. Tho the new Transfomers movies are good, kids that grew up after the original really missed out imo. lol That may due more too nostalgia than the quality of the show tho.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 36 (1,125 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

May 3, 2013
Yeah I enjoyed the new movies even though some great characters died lol. But nothing will compare to the G1 series and I agree about the nostalgia too but they also had shows then that would teach great life lessons like depending on others for help when you need it. If I have kids one day I will for sure share those episodes with them.
Sorry for going off topic lol Just a huge Transformers fan Smiley Tongue
Message 7 of 36 (1,107 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4505 posts

May 3, 2013

TSFRJ wrote:

I asked the owner and they only said they found it in thier storage and the L3 option didn't reveal much details. 

I have never seen or heard of this item before, but their response is code for "I'm not telling".

Considering how no one seems to know where its from, it's unlikely they would "forget" how they got it or that it would mysteriously appear in their storage.  Also, at the very least L3 will list the name of the item, developer, and the date they got it.  If they did not give you any of that info then clearly they are keeping it a secret.

This is likely why the upcoming "Player Inspect" feature is being developed in the first place.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 8 of 36 (837 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

May 4, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

TSFRJ wrote:

I asked the owner and they only said they found it in thier storage and the L3 option didn't reveal much details. 

I have never seen or heard of this item before, but their response is code for "I'm not telling".

Considering how no one seems to know where its from, it's unlikely they would "forget" how they got it or that it would mysteriously appear in their storage.  Also, at the very least L3 will list the name of the item, developer, and the date they got it.  If they did not give you any of that info then clearly they are keeping it a secret.

This is likely why the upcoming "Player Inspect" feature is being developed in the first place.

I'm sure the other reason why they're not telling, is pretty obvious as well. Even if the there wasn't a description, it would at least have a name or something.

Message 9 of 36 (571 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
May 4, 2013

I don't know where it's from neither but I sure wouldn't mind owning one of those too. My guess is it's probably something from the jpn or asia region, and maybe this person is using a region hack or something. And thats why they wouldn't tell you where they got it.

bobs fed signature
Message 10 of 36 (301 Views)
0 Likes