Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Where do you go? (my lovely)

Jul 28, 2014

Harbour. It loads fast. I have one of those active mats on an active bed. loot radio and a juggernaut observer. Also I usually remember to take the pics down.

Message 21 of 40 (393 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/15/2011
Offline
6437 posts
 

Re: Where do you go? (my lovely)

Jul 28, 2014

Harbour Studio since I started using Home. I tried using some others over the years but always came back to Harbour Studio. I set my Rainy Day version as default so both versions remain at the top.

 

I personally prefer small personal spaces. It just seems more practical to furnish for me.Woman Happy

 

 

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 22 of 40 (390 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Where do you go? (my lovely)

Jul 28, 2014

Harbour Studio because I never have to download it. I can go to it anytime I want, and also it's a good space to go to when you want to escape from the trolls and pervs. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 40 (361 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9504 posts
 

Re: Where do you go? (my lovely)

Jul 28, 2014
You guys saying Harbour all realize that it is still two clicks away in the navigator at any time? I mean it is one click if it's your favorite, but for one measly click more you can fave a different one like the MyGym or Aurora Island so you save on the clicks (time) to get to those later when doing dailies. Harbor Studio is always permanently downloaded (I believe your main clubhouse space as well) so it's always a quick spot to run to when things aren't loading properly or not displaying space pictures etc.
What I do is clear cache every Tuesday night before maintenance, so Wednesday morning I have to redownload the new new anyways and I start fresh. I download my favorite personal space (currently Ajagara's Peak) and it is accessible quickly all week until I cache clear again. One click down, and one click right can get me to my Harbor quickfast if possible. I then find someone that's already in X7 (someones usually there Wednesday), download it, find the X7 entrance in my nav, download that, head there, and then I get to go straight on up to the club without waiting in the elevator with sleepy avatars. Why did I just type all that? Oh well Smiley Tongue
Support Forums
Message 24 of 40 (358 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/15/2011
Offline
6437 posts
 

Re: Where do you go? (my lovely)

Jul 28, 2014

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Harbour Studio because I never have to download it. I can go to it anytime I want, and also it's a good space to go to when you want to escape from the trolls and pervs. 


I don't know ooOHintaOoo. With all that's been happening on Home lately with "Mod" impersonators and "Invisible' avatars running about we might have "Peeping Toms" outside our balconies.Woman WinkWoman LOL

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 25 of 40 (352 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9504 posts
 

Re: Where do you go? (my lovely)

Jul 28, 2014
Screw the balcony. Anybody ever find another uninvited user IN your space when you load in? Someone not even on your friends list? I have had that twice happen and despite it seeming creepy to you, the reality is that when this happens, it is a server mistake and the other user is just as creeped out by you, because on their screen, it is YOU who is intruding in their space. This was an old error that caused two servers to merge over each other displaying two different images to two different users. Strange stuff.
Support Forums
Message 26 of 40 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/15/2011
Offline
6437 posts
 

Re: Where do you go? (my lovely)

Jul 28, 2014

smokingpistol wrote:
You guys saying Harbour all realize that it is still two clicks away in the navigator at any time? I mean it is one click if it's your favorite, but for one measly click more you can fave a different one like the MyGym or Aurora Island so you save on the clicks (time) to get to those later when doing dailies. Harbor Studio is always permanently downloaded (I believe your main clubhouse space as well) so it's always a quick spot to run to when things aren't loading properly or not displaying space pictures etc.
What I do is clear cache every Tuesday night before maintenance, so Wednesday morning I have to redownload the new new anyways and I start fresh. I download my favorite personal space (currently Ajagara's Peak) and it is accessible quickly all week until I cache clear again. One click down, and one click right can get me to my Harbor quickfast if possible. I then find someone that's already in X7 (someones usually there Wednesday), download it, find the X7 entrance in my nav, download that, head there, and then I get to go straight on up to the club without waiting in the elevator with sleepy avatars. Why did I just type all that? Oh well Smiley Tongue

I never understood why we couldn't "Favorite" our personal spaces like public spaces. I'm sure there's probably a technical reason we can't. It sure would be nice though.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 27 of 40 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/15/2011
Offline
6437 posts
 

Re: Where do you go? (my lovely)

Jul 28, 2014

smokingpistol wrote:
Screw the balcony. Anybody ever find another uninvited user IN your space when you load in? Someone not even on your friends list? I have had that twice happen and despite it seeming creepy to you, the reality is that when this happens, it is a server mistake and the other user is just as creeped out by you, because on their screen, it is YOU who is intruding in their space. This was an old error that caused two servers to merge over each other displaying two different images to two different users. Strange stuff.

I have heard about that. Though it's never happen to me personally.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 28 of 40 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/12/2014
Offline
3303 posts
 

Re: Where do you go? (my lovely)

Jul 28, 2014

smokingpistol wrote:
You guys saying Harbour all realize that it is still two clicks away in the navigator at any time? I mean it is one click if it's your favorite, but for one measly click more you can fave a different one like the MyGym or Aurora Island so you save on the clicks (time) to get to those later when doing dailies. Harbor Studio is always permanently downloaded (I believe your main clubhouse space as well) so it's always a quick spot to run to when things aren't loading properly or not displaying space pictures etc.
What I do is clear cache every Tuesday night before maintenance, so Wednesday morning I have to redownload the new new anyways and I start fresh. I download my favorite personal space (currently Ajagara's Peak) and it is accessible quickly all week until I cache clear again. One click down, and one click right can get me to my Harbor quickfast if possible. I then find someone that's already in X7 (someones usually there Wednesday), download it, find the X7 entrance in my nav, download that, head there, and then I get to go straight on up to the club without waiting in the elevator with sleepy avatars. Why did I just type all that? Oh well Smiley Tongue

I always forget to clear my cache every week. Thanks for reminding me about this!

Message 29 of 40 (329 Views)
First Son
Registered: 12/10/2012
Offline
12 posts
 

Re: Where do you go? (my lovely)

Jul 28, 2014
 
Message 30 of 40 (319 Views)
0 Likes