Re: Where do you go? (my lovely)

Jul 28, 2014
Harbor studio and yes hubby had a uninvited guest at his dream island yacht
Message 31 of 40 (403 Views)
I Only Post Everything
555 posts

Jul 28, 2014
My default space depends on the time of year, or whether I’m hosting a trivia game for my club. For example, in October it’s Cutteridge Estate. In Winter it’ll be either Abbey Hill or Arctic Tundra. I like my avatar to be as close to real-world environment and mood as I am.

PROTIP: I never have the Harbour Studio as a default for one reason only: because it technically is a default space. It’s always at the top of your column of personal spaces just before your most recent purchased/rewarded space, regardless of what you use as a default. Knowing this, using it as a default seems redundant and I’d rather allot that one privilege to another deserving space.
Photobucket
Message 32 of 40 (390 Views)
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

x

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2014

Message 33 of 40 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Jul 28, 2014

My default space is my Chamber.  Nice atmosphere except for the creepy tree lol. 

Message 34 of 40 (363 Views)
Welcoming Committee
2410 posts

Jul 28, 2014
Mine various...if I know I'm gonna purchase a couple things, that I'm able to purchase thru inspecting. Due to it being in a bundle or furniture purchasing, etc. Then I have my harbor set to default.
But on most days I alt between my Paint Bare Studio and the LKWD Life Lakeside Oasis as my default personal space. Smiley Happy
 photo UTF-8BaW1hZ2UuanBn.jpg
Message 35 of 40 (337 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
139 posts

Jul 28, 2014

smokingpistol wrote:
You guys saying Harbour all realize that it is still two clicks away in the navigator at any time? I mean it is one click if it's your favorite, but for one measly click more you can fave a different one like the MyGym or Aurora Island so you save on the clicks (time) to get to those later when doing dailies. Harbor Studio is always permanently downloaded (I believe your main clubhouse space as well) so it's always a quick spot to run to when things aren't loading properly or not displaying space pictures etc.
What I do is clear cache every Tuesday night before maintenance, so Wednesday morning I have to redownload the new new anyways and I start fresh. I download my favorite personal space (currently Ajagara's Peak) and it is accessible quickly all week until I cache clear again. One click down, and one click right can get me to my Harbor quickfast if possible. I then find someone that's already in X7 (someones usually there Wednesday), download it, find the X7 entrance in my nav, download that, head there, and then I get to go straight on up to the club without waiting in the elevator with sleepy avatars. Why did I just type all that? Oh well Smiley Tongue

When I end up getting stuck in my wardrobe or inventory, the fastest way out of it is to press select, go to personal space, which will take you to the personal space you have as a favorite.  Harbor Studios is the least likely personal space to completely freeze you when u do this. Tht is why mine is set for favorites, even though the only time I'm in there is to escape from being stuck.

Message 36 of 40 (330 Views)
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

x

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2014

Smiley Happy

Message 37 of 40 (297 Views)
Lombax Warrior
125 posts

Jul 29, 2014

I have the Lockwood Oasis as my default space. It's one of my favorites Smiley Happy I'm thinking about changing it to my Bonk Living Space soon, though since I've recently purchased it and love it just as much xD

Message 38 of 40 (291 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 4, 2014
Alright alright.

Spunland Cottage at the moment. And well deserving of the top spot.
Thanks again to @madmunkid for making a great update and for taking suggestions from the community and making it happen!
So dang happy there's more wall hanging slots now! ^_^
Support Forums
Message 39 of 40 (219 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3303 posts

Aug 4, 2014

I changed mine this weekend. Hollywood Hills Daytime. Now that I redecorated it, it's my favorite again.

Message 40 of 40 (197 Views)