May 23 2013
By: AngelAyla Lombax Warrior 117 posts
Accepted Solution

Where can I find this?

5 replies 229 views Edited May 23, 2013

I am looking for the dances from 

PlayStation Home Virtual Item Showcase, Volume 87

They referred to them as "Sexy Dance" I think. Can someone tell me where to find them? I've seen a few people with them already but they wouldn't say. Thanks!

Message 1 of 6 (229 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1995 posts

Re: Where can I find this?

May 23, 2013
That's a dance pack from nDreams, they're are not to be released for the NA region until June 5th though so be patient for now.

As for the users you see with them, they are either from another region or are not suppose to have them.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 6 (221 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
903 posts

May 23, 2013

LegoFire wrote:
That's a dance pack from nDreams, they're are not to be released for the NA region until June 5th though so be patient for now.

As for the users you see with them, they are either from another region or are not suppose to have them.

Those dances will come in handy when nDreams releases their "Strip Club Appartment "and "Club House".....geeezzz

lol

Message 3 of 6 (151 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

May 23, 2013

RockCandyGirl wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

Those dances will come in handy when nDreams releases their "Strip Club Appartment "and "Club House".....geeezzz

lol

It could happen :smileywink: did you see the new free top from X-7. Desire is right,lol

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 4 of 6 (142 Views)
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

May 23, 2013

Thanks! And yeah, I just wanted the one they showed cause it looked like it'd go well with my arabian outfits and outfits from the seven wind palace. 

Message 5 of 6 (102 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1995 posts

May 23, 2013

AngelAyla wrote:

Thanks! And yeah, I just wanted the one they showed cause it looked like it'd go well with my arabian outfits and outfits from the seven wind palace. 

It's my pleasure, if you need help with anything else, feel free to ask me anytime.
Message 6 of 6 (86 Views)
0 Likes