Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

Re: Where can I find this personal space?

Jun 25, 2013
Looks Like A Killer Space ^5 I Want It Too Now Lol Smiley Very Happy
RED
Message 41 of 50 (644 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 25, 2013

x-_Clarity_-x wrote:

That reply wasn't directed towards you. Smiley Happy But its legit, as shown in the Item showcases.

I know it wasn't.

Message 42 of 50 (643 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 25, 2013

I never heard that one before...

Message 43 of 50 (642 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
13174 posts

Jun 25, 2013

ralahinn1 wrote:

PROPHETOFDOOM13 wrote:

What Exactly Is A Mall Hack ?

We aren't suppose to talk about it here really, it is a part of ISE, some people found / made programs that can " give" people things. It's against Sony's terms of us, but that doesn't stop people from doing it

Wrong and Wrong.

To answer the question;

Most store items are loaded onto the server 1-2 weeks prior to live publish. Some people have the ways and means to "purchase" these items ahead of time.

If you're going to attempt to answer a question, at least get it right. This isn't top secret information, just Google it.

Also, there have been plenty of threads on this subject (way too many).

They only get locked or removed when they start to get stupid or someone posts information that goes beyond general definition.

My favorite one so far was when that KFC kid posted a pic of himself in the Godfather space with the flame thrower and GlassWalls Kudo'ed it......Smiley LOL

Message 44 of 50 (572 Views)
Big Daddy
13174 posts

Jun 25, 2013

ralahinn1 wrote:

PROPHETOFDOOM13 wrote:

What Exactly Is A Mall Hack ?

We aren't suppose to talk about it here really, it is a part of ISE, some people found / made programs that can " give" people things. It's against Sony's terms of us, but that doesn't stop people from doing it

It's real, I know someone that can get there already, I can't say who, but he says the starting price will be $4.99, but they may raise the price later

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

So I guess you reported this person for TOS violation? Didn't think so.....Smiley Surprised

You should really think about what you've typed before you hit the post button.

Message 45 of 50 (569 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jun 25, 2013
Because they didn't furnish it?....
Message 46 of 50 (507 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

Jun 28, 2013
Seems the name of this space is Las Vegas Suite by SCE.

Info:
This luxurious multilevel suite overlooks the endless hustle and bustle of the Las Vegas strip. From million dollar views of Sin City's sprawling lights to extravagant amenities like the rooftop hot tub, this magnificent residence is a must-have for Playstation Home high-rollers. Gift your visitors with two exclusive reward items, only in the Las Vegas Suite.
Message 47 of 50 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jun 28, 2013
So stealing unreleased spaces - cool or not? What does the Home supreme court rule?
Support Forums
Message 48 of 50 (352 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

Jun 28, 2013
A friend of mine just happened to be in it. I didn't send an invite, as I'll wait for the official release.
Message 49 of 50 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
634 posts

Jun 29, 2013

If anyone is interested I know the groups hacking these spaces. They even made it so they can get EU only spaces like the newer Audi apartment and the Original Home Square apartment in NA Home. I ditched those dudes from my friends list the sec I caught them with the auction version male Panthabot. Hes one of the founders of the haxor group that did that hack of the Las Vegas suite. Real haxor and not one of these kiddies who pay for ISE or JB. Btw so far i've only found 2 groups doing these hax and passing them out like candy on Halloween. You know who you are. Smiley Wink ITS A MALL HACK! Just youtube it.

Btw I have no prob if a mod wants to remove this reply.

Message 50 of 50 (295 Views)