May 27 2013
By: SnowHood-Ride50 Hekseville Citizen 320 posts

Where Did u Take Your First Pic Taken on Home

3 replies 111 views Edited May 27, 2013

I Know this Topic was Brought up a few weeks  Ago but i cant Seem to Find the Thread for it Thats why im Starting a new 1  WHERE Was the First Pic u took on home. i know i saw Some Good Pics of some old places on the thread Before i cant find the orginal Thread for it.

Message 1 of 4 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Re: Where Did u Take Your First Pic Taken on Home

May 27, 2013
That I remember. I took a self portrait in the Harbor Apt. I still have it, but it is not that interesting.
Posted Image

Message 2 of 4 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2036 posts

May 27, 2013

SnowHood-Ride50 wrote:

I Know this Topic was Brought up a few weeks  Ago but i cant Seem to Find the Thread for it Thats why im Starting a new 1  WHERE Was the First Pic u took on home. i know i saw Some Good Pics of some old places on the thread Before i cant find the orginal Thread for it.

The you can find the original thread consulting PlayStation Home users first pictures at this link here.

Link - http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/First-PSHome-Picture/m-p/40010277#M1211312
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 4 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

May 27, 2013
First picture was taken with my idol. There was this one guy at the midway 2 space who would pose throughout the whole day standing near the baseball game wearing nothing but boxers. The guy would never move and inch and I took my first and several other pics posing with him. Sadly I do not have the picture due to YLOD. But I got to say those were the good times Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 4 (72 Views)
0 Likes