May 22 2010
By: Legendary_Bibo Uncharted Territory 1384 posts

When will Home be out of beta?

23 replies 10 views Edited May 22, 2010

It seems like its been in beta for a long ass time. Will it probably be out of beta when the PS4 arrives on the scene or something?

Photobucket
Message 1 of 24 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2137 posts

Re: When will Home be out of beta?

May 22, 2010
Never. It's a cop out answer for things being buggy and slow.
Photobucket
Message 2 of 24 (10 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 22, 2010

Legendary_Bibo wrote:

It seems like its been in beta for a long ass time. Will it probably be out of beta when the PS4 arrives on the scene or something?

Probably sooner than you think. The fact they are running a closed beta now for testing things before release is a good sign that when they are released they will work without major issues. I do believe 1.30 was a learning experience for the developers that they will not repeat.

Once the application is stable and can be counted on to not produce major surprises I suspect they'll remove the beta tag.

Message 3 of 24 (10 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4841 posts

May 22, 2010

I don't see the diffrence if it called beta or not i mean does it really matter if it is, long as it works and they keep addin new stuff and updated should be happy..

♣♦

The Realm Of AnarchY

♠♥
Message 4 of 24 (10 Views)
Gaming Beast
2262 posts

May 23, 2010

HOME WILL BE OUT OF BETA IN 2047.. until they have everything that was promised, fast load times, more servers, more staffs working for N A hOME, then they can be out of beta.. they are moving very slowly with Home, ..

Message 5 of 24 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9679 posts

May 23, 2010

I think that Beta Tag will be leaving soon. Home is growing so fast every week, so much great content. I"m hoping it finally leaves Beta sometime this year.

(Some people say never because it is always growing... This isn't true. They can still do patches and updates, and bring more content, just like anyother game.)

Message 6 of 24 (10 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9679 posts

May 23, 2010

Fly-boi_2009 wrote:

HOME WILL BE OUT OF BETA IN 2047.. until they have everything that was promised, fast load times, more servers, more staffs working for N A hOME, then they can be out of beta.. they are moving very slowly with Home, ..

Slowly? We have already recieved thousands of items just this year. Lots of personal spaces, and we just got the LBP space 2 weeks ago. I don't think we are moving slowly, nor do I think anyone eles here will agree.

Just wait uuntil E3 2010, I hope they annonce the promised stuff we have been longing for.

Message 7 of 24 (10 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1865 posts

May 23, 2010

footballrule wrote:

Slowly? We have already recieved thousands of items just this year. Lots of personal spaces, and we just got the LBP space 2 weeks ago. I don't think we are moving slowly, nor do I think anyone eles here will agree.

Wrong. I agree with him. We have been getting lots of content lately, but new features are extremely few and far between, and Home is still plagued with technical issues.

Message 8 of 24 (10 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

May 23, 2010

Legendary_Bibo wrote:

I have been successful in getting my Home out of Beta and no, I won't share how I did it.  Smiley Tongue

Message 9 of 24 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

May 23, 2010

Maybe "Beta" is just a part of the name.  So even when Home is out of Beta it will still be called Home Beta.

My guess for when Home finally goes out of Beta though is December 21, 2012.  We will get EVERYTHING we ever asked for then!!!  Smiley Tongue

Message 10 of 24 (10 Views)
0 Likes