Treasure Hunter
5866 posts

Re: When the Beta is over, do I get to keep all the stuff I bought?

Jun 29, 2009

GreenEyedBeauty wrote:
If Home ends, which I doubt anytime soon. I'm glad a made some really great friends there. And even though... I may lose my silly stuff I purchased for Home, I definitely will be taking my friends with me.
Wait, who said Home was ending? This person is talking about the end of the beta, not Home, because you know, we're in an Open Beta right now. 

Message 31 of 34 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
211 posts

Jun 29, 2009

JVBGFR wrote:

GreenEyedBeauty wrote:
If Home ends, which I doubt anytime soon. I'm glad a made some really great friends there. And even though... I may lose my silly stuff I purchased for Home, I definitely will be taking my friends with me.
Wait, who said Home was ending? This person is talking about the end of the beta, not Home, because you know, we're in an Open Beta right now. 

Yeah, I am aware we are in an "open beta"... what i was trying to say was, "if Home ever ends", or goes away for good... I would lose my stuff, but not the friends that I had made while on the process. You never know how long Home will be around.

Proud Founder of The Home Sleuths

Message 32 of 34 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5866 posts

Jun 29, 2009

GreenEyedBeauty wrote:

JVBGFR wrote:

GreenEyedBeauty wrote:

Yeah, I am aware we are in an "open beta"... what i was trying to say was, "if Home ever ends", or goes away for good... I would lose my stuff, but not the friends that I had made while on the process. You never know how long Home will be around.

Home will be around for a very long time, that's a given fact. It's something the competitors don't have which is an up for the PS3 and will continue on to the PS4. 

Message 33 of 34 (9 Views)
Highlighted
VP of Gaming
29461 posts

Jun 29, 2009

Bulletpainpills wrote:

So, when the Beta is over, would we be able to keep all of our stuff?

Of course. SCEA will do it's best to see that every purchased item will be available to the people who purchased them. If this wasn't to be, SCEA would not have sold us all of the clothes, items and personal spaces because they do not want to upset the users of Home and then lose them.

Other than that, do not concern yourself whether Home will be in beta tomorrow, next year or five years down the line. Either way, it will be as it is now, just with a ton of updates and upgrades. Whether it has the "beta" tag attached to it or not, Home is just simply Home.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 34 of 34 (9 Views)
0 Likes