Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: When I sync our dancing, can you tell?

Nov 9, 2012
@Dean do you remember the first day of X7??!? YOU made that opening special man.
I wish I didnt have an HDD wipe as I had some great photos Smiley Sad

@Joanna, yes the Japanese multiples are nuts I will dig up and post some awesome groups I have encountered.

@Ed haha glad to see our Canadian musical stylings have made it to you in the EU Smiley Very Happy

@Katcall come dance with me and lets see if we sync ^_^ <3
Support Forums
Message 21 of 24 (95 Views)
Survivor
1691 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2012

Oh, god. Dancing and the word "Sync." Being a 90's kid, immediately what comes to mind is that terrible boy band:

(What ever happened to 4/5 of them? Smiley Indifferent)

But, eh. Kids these days have it worse...

Spoiler

Smiley Very Happy

Message 22 of 24 (91 Views)
Survivor
1454 posts

Nov 9, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
@Dean do you remember the first day of X7??!? YOU made that opening special man.
I wish I didnt have an HDD wipe as I had some great photos Smiley Sad

@Joanna, yes the Japanese multiples are nuts I will dig up and post some awesome groups I have encountered.

@Ed haha glad to see our Canadian musical stylings have made it to you in the EU Smiley Very Happy

@Katcall come dance with me and lets see if we sync ^_^ <3

Is that directed at me?  I remember there was a fairly large group of us that managed to end up in the same server, which is a pretty neat trick considering you can't Go To a friend there, and the party that ensued was a lot of fun.  Smiley Happy  Dean

Posted Image
Message 23 of 24 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

Nov 10, 2012

The varying server lag is also the reason having racing in Home with avatars, like having a race with friend to see who can swim around the Dream Island the fastest is hard to judge if they are close.  The best way to fairly judge the winner is to have someone just watch the finish line.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 24 of 24 (46 Views)