14 posts

Re: Whats up with all the lame 'gangs'?

Oct 18, 2012

What is bootlegger?

Message 31 of 40 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: What's up with all the lame 'gangs'?

[ Edited ]
Oct 18, 2012

hobojohnny1991 wrote:

What is bootlegger?

A shooter game, released when "The Home" makeover occurred.

We got new core spaces; new games like Home Hold em', Rally, and Bootleggers.

Just to name a few.

The game basically is you play against other players, and collect barrels and have to get them back to your side.

It also involves shooting other players, but in game only.

Message 32 of 40 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

t gRe: Whats up with all the lame 'gangs'?

Oct 18, 2012

i'm just goofin round n came cross this thread n read the part bout fams n gangs n just wanna say not all fams r that way. i'm currently in a fam and we don't do any of the bullying r anything of that sort we stay to ourselves. it's usually the big fams that give bad names to other fams which is basically a group of people hanging out. i went through a scary time few months back where me n my fam were hunted by another fam so yeah i agree most of the fams should be dealt w but not all of them. it's those that run round harassing people n hunting them surrounding people n waisting they're time n other's time that should be banned i like the concept of a clubhouse where friends can go to hang out so deff don't want that gone plus whenever something is happening people can use those clubhouses as a safe place to go to. that's what i think fams should be group helping protect each other and a safe place to hang out at n group to hang out with

Message 33 of 40 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Re: What's up with all the lame 'gangs'?

Oct 18, 2012

You are observing a primitive and common form of gang mentality.

More advanced forms exist. All you are doing by creating this discussion thread is drawing the attention of a different kind of gang.

Oh, and please, username MisaToiletSeat, do not pay mind to AbysmalDawna's remarks about 20th century history. Just be thankful they have not been "imported" to Japan....yet.

Message 34 of 40 (193 Views)
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Oct 18, 2012
FROSTYS!!!! FTW
Message 35 of 40 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Oct 18, 2012

i thnk what they're saying is that most of those gang members r a bunch of kids that like to run around and cause trouble i've found out the best way to deal w these guys and the trollers is to just ignore them they can't really do anything to u but if u react to them they will keep going. u put em on ignore r just plain ignore them then they'll get bored and go bug someone else. and there is always the option of bein the better person n just leave. that's what i do i just ignore, if it's serious i report for offensive behavior n such but it takes the mods a long time to read each complaint spec when there's people out there reporting over dumb things like not bein able to read a friends post. best solution is to ignore them n block them. consider it a invisible wall they can't penetrate n go on w ur day don't waste ur time n energy on these guys when they aren't goin to stop.

Message 36 of 40 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2518 posts

Oct 19, 2012

hobojohnny1991 wrote:

I'm saying maybe there shouldn't be assault rifles in something about standing around hanging out with people...? Just seems to be misplaced. 

Since home is a virtual community based within the playstation game network, and a lot of playstation games are shooters or combat related, these weapons are just representative of the games people play. What did you think Home was suppose to be about?

Message 37 of 40 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2518 posts

Oct 19, 2012

MisaToiletSeat wrote:

this is a prime example of the trash north america imports to japan when they decide to create alternate accounts to check out japan goodies. we end up with servers that turn into the projects, and spray tanned guidos in vega masks and skinny jeans come up saying, "u in a fam?". smh.

keep this trash in north america. we don't want it here in japan. we are civilised people with a  strong cultural background. your a pot of mooks like these. smh

But isn't it the same Sony and 3rd party devs that create the content for Japan home? US home users don't "import" anything to Japan.

Message 38 of 40 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Oct 19, 2012
Yakuza, Sukeban, and Bosozoku.

Ya'll got your gangs too. Dont act like your country or race is superior.
You should worry less bout us yankee americans and more about north korea....who tend to fire off missles into the ocean for fun, as they "test" their nuclear capabilities.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 39 of 40 (129 Views)
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
4213 posts

Oct 19, 2012

This thread has run it's course and will now be locked.

Message 40 of 40 (76 Views)