Oct 18 2012
By: hobojohnny1991 First Son 14 posts

Whats up with all the lame 'gangs'?

39 replies 486 views Edited Oct 18, 2012

Seriously, as soon as I go into like the main lobby area, you know the one, these Jershey Shore looking mooks show up and confront me over nothing. Calling me a 'noob' because I haven't paid real cash in order to look like a fruitloop. Do these guys really not see how ridiculous they look? 

Sorry if I'm treading on toes here, and I understand roleplaying, but don't roleplay a gang and have nothing to show for it but fake tans and guns that can't shoot bullets at me. 

Message 1 of 40 (486 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Re: Whats up with all the lame 'gangs'?

Oct 18, 2012

this is a prime example of the trash north america imports to japan when they decide to create alternate accounts to check out japan goodies. we end up with servers that turn into the projects, and spray tanned guidos in vega masks and skinny jeans come up saying, "u in a fam?". smh.

keep this trash in north america. we don't want it here in japan. we are civilised people with a  strong cultural background. your a pot of mooks like these. smh

Message 2 of 40 (474 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Oct 18, 2012

...I use the North American one so I take exemption to your words. Not all of us are morons. 

Message 3 of 40 (461 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Oct 18, 2012

no. not all of you are morons. and i am not labeling you as such. but this type of behavior and these types of people were incubated in the north american servers. they then spread like disease when people decided to create alternate accounts to visit other servers. now here in japan we have an infestation all of a sudden of these mooks.

Message 4 of 40 (456 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

Oct 18, 2012

hobojohnny1991 wrote:

Seriously, as soon as I go into like the main lobby area, you know the one, these Jershey Shore looking mooks show up and confront me over nothing. Calling me a 'noob' because I haven't paid real cash in order to look like a fruitloop. Do these guys really not see how ridiculous they look? 

Sorry if I'm treading on toes here, and I understand roleplaying, but don't roleplay a gang and have nothing to show for it but fake tans and guns that can't shoot bullets at me. 

You have ignore. Use it. Easy enough to not have to deal with them. Giving them attention is what they are looking for.  

Message 5 of 40 (451 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Oct 18, 2012
Is it not possible to report people? I mean, it doesn't even just extend to what I talked about, they also have a way of SWARMING any female avatar and just basically bombarding them with text and questions that can't be ToS legal. I doubt it would do anything anyways, since the Home store seems to cater to these cretins with the 'gangster' items being the most expensive..
Message 6 of 40 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Oct 18, 2012

MisaToiletSeat wrote:

this is a prime example of the trash north america imports to japan when they decide to create alternate accounts to check out japan goodies. we end up with servers that turn into the projects, and spray tanned guidos in vega masks and skinny jeans come up saying, "u in a fam?". smh.

keep this trash in north america. we don't want it here in japan. we are civilised people with a  strong cultural background. your a pot of mooks like these. smh

spray tanned guidos in vega masks

If a fam existed with this name I'd create an alt and join up just to say I belong to the STGiVM fam   ROFL

---------------
It's not enough to leave this falling kindly
You burn my star down twice as brightly
It's just your half light undertow
But if you need forgiveness....
...I don't know
Message 7 of 40 (423 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

Oct 18, 2012

hobojohnny1991 wrote:
Is it not possible to report people? I mean, it doesn't even just extend to what I talked about, they also have a way of SWARMING any female avatar and just basically bombarding them with text and questions that can't be ToS legal. I doubt it would do anything anyways, since the Home store seems to cater to these cretins with the 'gangster' items being the most expensive..

The new ignore works fine. You don't see their text. They will have their backs to you. I've found that if you ignore them in general they will go away even without that having to use ignore. If you give them attention well then they'll hang around. 

Message 8 of 40 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Oct 18, 2012

You should see how fams react to Homelings :smileyvery-happy:

The Homeling Collective
Message 9 of 40 (376 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
12801 posts

Oct 18, 2012

MisaToiletSeat wrote:

Wait...WHAT? 

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 10 of 40 (371 Views)