Jun 22 2007
By: vinnyl26~ First Son 24 posts

Whats so good about HOME??

7 replies 5 views Edited Jun 22, 2007
Why is there so much fuss over home? Is it really going to be that good? What is it really?
Message 1 of 8 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Re: Whats so good about HOME??

Jun 22, 2007
HERE IS A LINK TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION CLEARLY.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8ZY2vwlh5-g

Message 2 of 8 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9036 posts

Jun 22, 2007
It's the 3D version of the PlayStation Network. It's like a boost to the PlayStation Network. It's going to bring more of a social network to it, and give you fun stuff to do in it. There's a lot about Home to be said in one paragraph. Just go to: http://www.scedev.net/home/Third%20Party%20Relations%20Q%26A.pdf

Q&A on PlayStation Home. Also check IGN and GameSpot, and check the GDC or last E3, I forgot at which event Phil Harrison demonstrated PlayStation Home. Probably GDC.
Message 3 of 8 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Jun 22, 2007
nothing really all that good about it if you have a life, i anticipate home but im not like some of the people on here who have nothing better to do than to spend their summer on home, i for one will be on home but if i had to chose.... girlfriend or home? i pick girlfriend

update portable ID select html
Message 4 of 8 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2305 posts

Jun 22, 2007
I think bowling is the best part of Home right now, the community, well there are all types just like rl.
It can only get better though
Message 5 of 8 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3901 posts

Jun 22, 2007

Sony_FanBoy12 wrote:
nothing really all that good about it if you have a life, i anticipate home but im not like some of the people on here who have nothing better to do than to spend their summer on home, i for one will be on home but if i had to chose.... girlfriend or home? i pick girlfriend

That's a generalized statement. I have a girl and I have home too. I'm not on home right now because i'm at the PC eating and reading your stupid a$$ statement. I can take my PS3 to Seaside Heights in my lil' beach house and not spend time on home.

Don't put other members down saying they have no life because they want home. It just makes you look like a Sony basher.
We all have a life, what makes yours so perfect?
Message 6 of 8 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Jun 23, 2007

Sony_FanBoy12 wrote:

That's a generalized statement. I have a girl and I have home too. I'm not on home right now because i'm at the PC eating and reading your stupid a$$ statement. I can take my PS3 to Seaside Heights in my lil' beach house and not spend time on home.

Don't put other members down saying they have no life because they want home. It just makes you look like a Sony basher.
We all have a life, what makes yours so perfect?

i never said people who are on home have no life dummy, i said the people that blow it up and talk bout it all the time and are gonna spend their whole summer on home have no life, if u read it stupid, you would see that i even say i anticipate home also, but not to the extend of most of these people on here

Message 7 of 8 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
544 posts

Jun 23, 2007

Sony_FanBoy12 wrote:

Sony_FanBoy12 wrote:

i never said people who are on home have no life dummy, i said the people that blow it up and talk bout it all the time and are gonna spend their whole summer on home have no life, if u read it stupid, you would see that i even say i anticipate home also, but not to the extend of most of these people on here

Why do we have to choose between playing Home and having a girlfriend? I am pretty sure both are very possible. You act like people are going to spend 8 hours a day every day the whole summer on Home. There is plenty of time for job, other hobbies, girlfreind, family, computer and playing video games. If you hang out with your girlfriend then you cannot play Home is simply flawed logic. Why are you trying to put people down over an anonymous message board?

I think Home is a really cool and exciting idea, its not like it will replace me haning out with my friends, which is just a rediculous idea. I think me and my friends may check it out together when it first comes out. Its like having an instant messenging chat, but in 3d. I can't wait to see the publisher's spaces in home, and the trophy system. You are in the minority in not being excited about home.

Message Edited by GTA5Addict on 06-22-2007 08:02 PM

Message 8 of 8 (5 Views)
0 Likes