Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: Whats The Best Store on Home for Clothes

Aug 27, 2013

nelsonshawn wrote:
My only problem with granzella is you have to buy in bundles and I always have to change it up. I am also guilty of spending $5 each on the succubus outfits just for the boots. Lol

Granzella didn't bundle when they first started out in Japan, and then they moved to more bundles.

Now everything is bundled it seems. 

Message 11 of 32 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
892 posts

Aug 27, 2013
Ya, atleast the bundles are relatively cheap for what you all get so it makes up for it kinda.
nelsig
Message 12 of 32 (173 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Aug 27, 2013
I personally don't mind buying their bundles since they're a dev I love to support.
Their bundles are usually reasonably priced so it's not that big a loss for me if there's an item or two in a bundle I don't use.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 32 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Aug 28, 2013

nelsonshawn wrote:
Lockwood has really cute individual items. Granzella has cute outfit sets. Those are probably the 2 stores I would recommend for someone just starting out. You find cute pieces here and there but those 2 are your best bet. Not sure exactly what your style is either.

I'll go with that selection. If you're looking for realistic everyday clothes. Althou I'm not a big fan of Greedzella. They do have nice stuff. Lockwood still my first choice.

If you are looking for something else and don't want to spend to much. I suggest the old too often forgotten Costume store. (home original). It's defentively not the new and fashion of the week place. But for someone who start on home and just want to throw a few bucks to see if you like it. You can find a couples piece worth mixing and matching as well as affordable outfit.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 14 of 32 (163 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Aug 28, 2013

I have to say this is pretty much a useless topic since people have different taste. Each dev brings out something that won't satisfy everyone, even their fans. 

Message 15 of 32 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 28, 2013
  1. Hellfire have cute Hatsune Miku hairstyle all of them are for $1.49
  2. Or what about nFashion - Harajuku Female Clothing BundleNdream Harajuku it cost $6.99 for the bundle you can ask me if you want to know the other price beside the bundle  Wild Ponytail IdolStyleColossal Curls IdolStyleElegant Twin-drills IdolStyleBlazing Twin-tails IdolStyle

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 16 of 32 (151 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5755 posts

Aug 28, 2013
I like Lockwood best, for their variety and different pricing options. Billabong isn't cheap, but they have some very nice stuff too. I also like some of the other small lines of clothing found in Threads A-Z and Costumes A-Z, like U <3 Green.

There are many things I like in Granzella but I REALLY dislike that they don't have the option of separates AND bundles for every outfit. (Supposedly JP region only lets them pick bundles or separates, but I don't know why we can't have both in NA.) Most of the time I end up skipping their outfits altogether because there is only 1 piece out of a bundle that I want. I also don't think their hairstyles are *that* great. Some of them look too stiff, like they have a texture printed on foil strips, without a natural flow to it. Sorry, they just do :x I think I'd buy much more Gz if they have us the choice between bundles and separated though.

Message 17 of 32 (149 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5755 posts

Aug 28, 2013
Also, if you find many items you like in the Threads, Costumes and Furniture stores under the Home Originals tabs, you way want to consider buying something that will qualify you for x7 access, because the store in x7 has some great $0.99 bundles of Home Originals items. The cheapest way to gain permanent access to x7 is to buy 1 of the (gold, not diamond) Mansion spaces, but the full list of qualifying items can be found on a board at the x7 Entrance public space.

Message 18 of 32 (146 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Aug 28, 2013
I say Lockwood & Granzella. Threads used to be the best but now it slacked off they haven't made a single shirt all year long
Message 19 of 32 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Aug 28, 2013

StephieRawks wrote:

There are many things I like in Granzella but I REALLY dislike that they don't have the option of separates AND bundles for every outfit. (Supposedly JP region only lets them pick bundles or separates, but I don't know why we can't have both in NA.) 

To correct you, Japan doesn't get a choice in separates either. When Granzella first started out in Japan, they didn't do bundles for their content. However, over time things are bundled just like they are in NA.

So if we get something that's bundled, you can almost guarantee it was bundled for Japan as well.

Message 20 of 32 (140 Views)
0 Likes