Aug 29 2010
By: PEANUTBoy1234567 Lombax Warrior 232 posts

Whatever happened to the PS Home "Rapist" & Victim?

20 replies 28 views Edited Aug 29, 2010

http://www.destructoid.com/playstation-home-player-sexually-assaulted--160821.phtml

Many of you may recall that last December, a player was sexually assaulted on Home and she vowed to not return.

Did she ever return?

Was the rapist punished?

Message 1 of 21 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
744 posts

Re: Whatever happened to the PS Home "Rapist" & Victim?

Aug 29, 2010
i hope both of them are banned, idk who is dumb enouch do say that they were assaulted on a virtual reality but if its real life thats a different story, second wth is a restraining order going to do? why not just report him and leave it alone (lol)
SigmaAce Trophy Card
Message 2 of 21 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Aug 29, 2010

Oh jeez.....Peanutboy, enough with the threads, please....lol.....Bob won't like this

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 3 of 21 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
657 posts

Aug 29, 2010

PEANUTBoy1234567 wrote:

http://www.destructoid.com/playstation-home-player-sexually-assaulted--160821.phtml

Many of you may recall that last December, a player was sexually assaulted on Home and she vowed to not return.

Did she ever return?

Was the rapist punished?

It's my opinion that using terms such as rapist and sexually assaulted in relation to this incident is both offensive and belittling to those who have been true victims of such crimes. 

Message 4 of 21 (28 Views)
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Aug 29, 2010

KarateChampChad wrote:

Oh jeez.....Peanutboy, enough with the threads, please....lol.....Bob won't like this

Im just curious KCC.. Ohh and Bob story part 2 is coming out next week 

Message 5 of 21 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5451 posts

Aug 29, 2010

Harsh last sentence in that article too. OUCH! Guess the guys at Destructoid aren't fans of the app.

Message 6 of 21 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Aug 29, 2010

PEANUTBoy1234567 wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

I don't mean to be a jerk about it so hopefully you aren't taking it that way, its just the topic at hand that you're curious about is a bit....controversial.....and I guess I'll check out what Bob's up to next week lol

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 7 of 21 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Aug 29, 2010

KarateChampChad wrote:

PEANUTBoy1234567 wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

I don't mean to be a jerk about it so hopefully you aren't taking it that way, its just the topic at hand that you're curious about is a bit....controversial.....and I guess I'll check out what Bob's up to next week lol

No ur not a jerk or anything. Other people on here see my threads and write to me hate messages on PSN

Anyways.. im just going to finish The Story Of Bob and im gone from the forums.. FOR GOOD

Message 8 of 21 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Aug 29, 2010

PEANUTBoy1234567 wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

PEANUTBoy1234567 wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

No ur not a jerk or anything. Other people on here see my threads and write to me hate messages on PSN

Anyways.. im just going to finish The Story Of Bob and im gone from the forums.. FOR GOOD

I'm sorry you will be leaving us, take it easy Smiley Tongue

Message 9 of 21 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Aug 29, 2010

KarateChampChad wrote:

PEANUTBoy1234567 wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

PEANUTBoy1234567 wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

I'm sorry you will be leaving us, take it easy Smiley Tongue

Lol. Your not being sarcastic are you?

Message 10 of 21 (28 Views)
0 Likes