Highlighted
Oct 20 2011
By: Gray-Eagle Sackboy 515 posts

What were they thinking? Attention HCMs

75 replies 276 views Edited Oct 20, 2011

who's bright idea was it to add the diaper costume for the male/female avatars?

imo, that could attrack the wrong crowd in home.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diaper_fetishism

Message 1 of 76 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Re: What were they thinking? Attention HCMs

Oct 20, 2011

Those adult diapers creeped me out when I first saw them and they still do. It makes me think of that CSI episode with the baby man. http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/ladychellechan/silly/krys6b_100.png

Photobucket

Grill on grill action... now that's hot.
Message 2 of 76 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4392 posts

Oct 20, 2011

Uhm, it's Halloween.

Lighten up people, geez.

Be One With The Game.

Message 3 of 76 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Oct 20, 2011

i laughed hard at that diaper. 

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 4 of 76 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2704 posts

Oct 20, 2011

Apparently according to search engine results, there is such a thing as a diaper fetish. That certainly surprises me at least somewhat. Other than that, I am at a loss for words. My goodness.

In memory of Jody Westover and all those who fight or have fought cancer

Message 5 of 76 (276 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Oct 20, 2011

The first time I saw the diaper I thought the guy was sexual freak also.  I have seen quite a few S&M outfits and what look like hookers also.  Home is suppose to be 13+ age, is that right?  It seems to me it is becoming more mature everyday.  I know for a fact kids under 13 years are on Home.  I like sex and death in my entertainment but not for my kids.

Message 6 of 76 (276 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
1040 posts

Oct 20, 2011

Hey everyone,

Home is a platform first and foremost. While we have our own content production teams across the globe, the majority of content is developed by 3rd party publishers and developers.

3rd party publishers and developers  ultimately determine what content they create - we are only involved in their creative process to the extent that they request our assistance (some developers rely heavily on our team to guide them; others are adamant about doing their own thing).

Of course, there is a review process, and there are policies that the Home team enforces. And we do provide is  insights into the community by way of generating reports that focus on community feedback - your opinions are absolutely heard. However, unless it's egregiously offensive content, we are of the mind to allow our 3rd parties maximum creative control and let the community vote according to the top two metrics: traffic and revenue.

Please continue to use the forums to let us know about the content you like and the content you dislike. HCM is here to make sure that both the community and the developers ultimately understand one another.

Best,

L_S

Message 7 of 76 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

Oct 20, 2011

The whole line is horrible with the exception of the disconnected shirt which is the only thing I find remotely humorous. why we need weird wear at all is puzzling when people want Anime and Emo as well as other styles that get suggested constantly, lots of people want the singstar and dream club costumes so why not get them here already instead of throwing us this slop. the costumes I most love come from JP and I would gladly pay the premium to have them, I'd find more happiness in having them than the exclusives outfits any day.

Message 8 of 76 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Oct 20, 2011

actually, i found the baboon butt they have on the poster halarious, but at the same time was like, "yeah, dont really need that on HOME"

all the risque and high inuendo stuff has been comming from heavy water and mass media, they are good for a chuckle or two, but thats about all. (maybe a halloween costume )

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 9 of 76 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2123 posts

Oct 20, 2011

it's kind of silly. old ppl dnt wear diapers n rl lol.

AM GOOD BUT NOT THE BEST
http://about.me/Rage_kmj

PSN Gamercards
Message 10 of 76 (276 Views)
0 Likes