Highlighted
Splicer
43 posts

Re: What was your first memorable experience on Home?

Sep 23, 2013

For me had to been when i made my first friend..after a week or so of running around not really sure what to do. A really cute Anime Avi girl i said hello to at the BBQ port walk , we chatted there for a while played sodium2 for hrs and been friends ever sence . I joined Home to ward the end of june this year. Man Very Happy

Message 21 of 26 (172 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Sep 23, 2013
I was doing coin toss clear out the first week I was on Home.
Message 22 of 26 (165 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2018 posts

Sep 23, 2013

I was in CB but didn't really realize that Home was going to be a perm fixture so to speak...tried it for a day or two on an alt ID and then didnt mess with it again until Nov./Dec. 2008 ish???

Other than that...toss up between finding codes to access backrooms at Uncharted/Sullys Bar or Hamsters vs. Ninjas...I think I was in a Club called the Ninja Wolf Clan??

Message 23 of 26 (157 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

Sep 23, 2013

@18

As someone that's been around since the very beginning of public closed beta, you silly people make me giggle. :3

FF14 WAR
Message 24 of 26 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Sep 23, 2013

Well, almost 3 years ago about Nov 2010 a bit before Thanksgiving I got my Playstation 3 and the first thing I played was MGS4, it was the only game I had at the time and I soon finished it and got bored of it evenually after a long while. I did spot Playstaion Home on the list of my main menu but I paid it no mind at first thinking it might have been another useless app like Playstaion
Life or something.

I was about to delete PSHome but I thought I'd at least take a look into it before I made my desicion so I went and created my account and jumped in. I saw there was a charater creation and it surprised me but at the time I didn't feel up to spending hours making a avi so I logged out but decided to keep it to try it out later. About 2 more months went by. On March 3rd 2011 I finally created my first and only avatar...

ImmortalKitsune was born! >^_^<.

After I finally finished I appered in the Harbor Apt. then I went to Central Plaza for the very first time.

I couldn't think of a better way to best discribe my first exprience at the plaza so...it went something like this...

tumblr_ljydcvCvhN1qarmz7o1_500.gif

and this...tumblr_m9lr8vw4dI1r5m9jj.gif

I've been hooked ever since. HeartCat Wink

Watashi wa kyūkyoku no Saikōsai kyūbiko no megamidesu!
 photo 1296c607-7fc7-4680-a5d3-de5d021bb919_zps8a626e1a.jpg

Message 25 of 26 (134 Views)
I Only Post Everything
820 posts

Sep 24, 2013
First memorable experience was joining the Running Man line in Central Plaza and thinking "why do they keep playing Chain Swing?", wearing the default clothes (still like the hot pants, btw). My favorite times, though, involved racing home from work daily to see what was going on in XI.
Message 26 of 26 (98 Views)