Survivor
1691 posts

Re: What was your difficult freebie hunting experience??

Sep 26, 2013
The Golden AK-47. Bushels of users were suspended/banned for language and harassment, from the aggravation of obtaining this reward.
Message 11 of 79 (385 Views)
Wastelander
568 posts

Sep 26, 2013
Glad you like it, I've always been a fan of yours joanna, being a fashion guru Iike yourself. I like to know if you had any difficult experience in hunting freebies.
Work Hard Play Hard!!!

GHOST_STALKER23 / @Gamergirlamber
Facebook: Amber Gonzales
PSTalent.com
Message 12 of 79 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Sep 26, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:
Resistance 2 hoodie...I ended up getting it 8 times. 1 for each of my 4 accounts, then getting them again after they removed the Barrels of Fury rewards from our inventories and making us earn them again just because they wanted to add an overheat to the turret.

So, eight times...what a freaking nightmare

Wow that's amazing Chad. I got it minus 8 times. Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 79 (382 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

Sep 26, 2013
I haven't got it yet, but the Great Knife from Konami Penthouse is a pain to get, literally enduring horrible music & carpal tunnel syndrome for months on end to get it.
Antonio Xul
Message 14 of 79 (368 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Sep 26, 2013

This is a great 1st thread, GHOST_STALKER23. And welcome to Forums! Smiley Very Happy

OK, to me, the most endearing rewards are the most difficult to win or get - y'know, the HARD EARNED ones. Two come to mind - the first, as I have stated in past threads (here and here), is The Colossus Picture Frame; the second, which happened just as recently as last week (here), is the Clearasil Golden Rocket Skateboard.

Why these two - well ... the Frame was a matter of getting the right time to catch the darned Colossus. The Skateboard (since I played it til my fingers darn bled) merely requires you to be flawless (no bumping into obstacles and catching all of the power-ups).

OK, I do have a bucket list of rewards I'd love to earn, but I think the next eyes on the prize would have to be the Dead Nation™ Sharp Shooter Reward ... so stupid close ... but I'll get it! Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 79 (347 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 26, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:
Resistance 2 hoodie...I ended up getting it 8 times. 1 for each of my 4 accounts, then getting them again after they removed the Barrels of Fury rewards from our inventories and making us earn them again just because they wanted to add an overheat to the turret.

So, eight times...what a freaking nightmare

8 TIMES ... I'm not worthy of your awesomeness *Wayne's World bow* I wish I could have a flawless game to get that hoodie! Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 79 (335 Views)
Gaming Beast
1633 posts

Sep 26, 2013

Winning the gold shorts from High Roller at Midway...

I was seriously about to punch my TV in the face

inb4 someone saying "Your TV has a Face?"

Message 17 of 79 (330 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Sep 26, 2013
your tv has a....

yeah did you ever get the gold penny? THAT ones a beast
Support Forums
Message 18 of 79 (304 Views)
Fender Bender
2038 posts

Sep 26, 2013
Welcome to the forums Ghost, it's great to have you here.

As for my most difficult to attain reward, I would have to say it was the "Red Pyramid Head Sword" from Konami penthouse.

I slowly worked on the points and got about 48k the first couple months I was on Home by just casually playing with friends and after a while took a break.

Then a couple months later I decided I finally wanted the sword for 98,400 points and played as much as I could until I receive it, I happened to attain the "Red Pyramid Sword" in two weeks (with barely any sleep may I add) by coming in first place nearly every solo and group "dance off".

I loved Dance Dance Revolution so I didn't mind to much, the challenging rewards are always the most fun to attain.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 79 (293 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1126 posts

Sep 26, 2013

GHOST_STALKER23 wrote:

Hi guys!!! This is my first time creating a thread on the forum so please bear with me.Smiley Happy

I just want to know what is your very difficult experience when hunting freebies? Mine was the winter hullabaloo items, what is yours?

feel free to comment thanks guys!!!!

GHOST_STALKER23 wrote:

Hi guys!!! This is my first time creating a thread on the forum so please bear with me.Smiley Happy

I just want to know what is your very difficult experience when hunting freebies? Mine was the winter hullabaloo items, what is yours?

feel free to comment thanks guys!!!!

hi op and all welcome to the fourms i hope you stay with us is great and feel free to ask question on the fourms. we are all here to help each other. for the items that are the most diffcuit  is. never got these items they so hard for me to get.

Saucer Pop Rewards

Sunrise RC Truck

Flame Crawler

Brown Camo Crossover

Xi Collectible #4 

Xi Collectible #11

Xi Collectible #5

Message 20 of 79 (352 Views)