Nov 23 2013
By: MapleStory I Only Post Everything 868 posts

What was the last retail game to have Home unlocks or pre-order bonus?

16 replies 426 views Edited Nov 23, 2013

Topic. Also, haven't used Home in almost a year. Have they implemented a way to give someone clothing items or ornaments that you own? Would be fun to do a giveaway of sorts.

Message 1 of 17 (426 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Re: What was the last retail game to have Home unlocks or pre-order bonus?

Nov 23, 2013

Ibb & Obb

Message 2 of 17 (418 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8190 posts

Nov 23, 2013
http://alphazone4.com/store/cat/1368/
_____________________________________________________________________________________
With few exceptions, true suppression, repression and oppression is often fueled by fear, not by logic or reasonable morality
Message 3 of 17 (411 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 23, 2013
Hey MapleStory nice to see you. While not giving away items users can now purchase clothing items off each other directly via the Player Inspect feature. Not quite the same but close as we have I suppose.
Support Forums
Message 4 of 17 (365 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
868 posts

Nov 23, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Hey MapleStory nice to see you. While not giving away items users can now purchase clothing items off each other directly via the Player Inspect feature. Not quite the same but close as we have I suppose.

Ah, I read about that inspect stuff! Is it intrusive?? Like, can you tell if people are doing it to you? And I was hoping I could give away all the old, exclusive redeemable stuff (have that KZ2 Helghast/ISA outfits, Infamous Reaper, RLS outfit, and a whole stack of other things). It's unfortunate that they never introduced a way to give items to others (that isn't through that lame Lockwood thing) if you didn't want them anymore or just as a gift that isn't limited to certain things.

Message 5 of 17 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Nov 23, 2013
Ibb and Obb maybe?
Message 6 of 17 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

Nov 23, 2013

i pretty much think Ibb & Obb the two last games before it that i knew had HOME content was Crazy Taxy and House the Dead III

Message 7 of 17 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2013

MapleStory wrote:

Topic. Also, haven't used Home in almost a year. Have they implemented a way to give someone clothing items or ornaments that you own? Would be fun to do a giveaway of sorts.

Re: What makes you still play Home?[ New ]

I only like it as a "screensaver" of sorts, while I'm occupied doing something more interesting on the side. I'll occasionally just glance at my tv to look at the chat box after finding a public space with enough action going on in it. It's extremely rare if I'll spend it with a friend or visit someone on my list who's on Home.

Other than that, I won't use it at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Why do you even ask if you don't use it? Do you like to stir the pot?

Message 8 of 17 (255 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2013

VOX__RATIONIS wrote:

Ibb & Obb

oh and btw. its currently free for PlayStation Plus users in North America.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/ibb-obb/cid=UP4371-NPUB30958_00-PS3STOREFR...

Message 9 of 17 (214 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
868 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2013

Pain_iz_Pleazure wrote:

MapleStory wrote:

Re: What makes you still play Home?[ New ]

I only like it as a "screensaver" of sorts, while I'm occupied doing something more interesting on the side. I'll occasionally just glance at my tv to look at the chat box after finding a public space with enough action going on in it. It's extremely rare if I'll spend it with a friend or visit someone on my list who's on Home.

Other than that, I won't use it at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Why do you even ask if you don't use it? Do you like to stir the pot?

I'm flattered that you took the time to snoop through my previous posts and bring up something I said 8 months ago. LOL The thought just occured to me, if I could give everything I have away to users who would put it to better use than I would, I would gladly do so. Home devs should implement it, maybe it could bring renewed interest if users can have things without having to blow cash on it.

Message 10 of 17 (211 Views)
0 Likes