May 01 2007
By: Alpha_Male~ First Son 2 posts

What the

4 replies 5 views Edited May 1, 2007
I'm sure a few people on here have had their ps3's for awhile and know a hel of alot more than i do on whats going on with this home thing. I went out and bought a wireless router today to join this home thing on the ps3. But i read the threads here and your all saying you did not get lucky enough to get picked or you were lucky to get picked or you have to wait to get picked or you never will get picked, and you have to wait till August to October to join. You guys all seem smart ,now tell the truth how the @#!! do you get in . And if you really don't know ,sorry!!. And just point me in the right direction.
                       Thanks
Message 1 of 5 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3777 posts

Re: What the

May 1, 2007

Alpha_Male wrote:
I'm sure a few people on here have had their ps3's for awhile and know a hel of alot more than i do on whats going on with this home thing. I went out and bought a wireless router today to join this home thing on the ps3. But i read the threads here and your all saying you did not get lucky enough to get picked or you were lucky to get picked or you have to wait to get picked or you never will get picked, and you have to wait till August to October to join. You guys all seem smart ,now tell the truth how the @#!! do you get in . And if you really don't know ,sorry!!. And just point me in the right direction.
                       Thanks

First off Welcome to the boards
The invites to beta test home went out last week if you didn't get one then chances are you'll have to wait for the open beta in august.
Photobucket
Message 2 of 5 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

May 1, 2007
Home is only in a beta stage now, that's what everyone is talking about because basically they want to test out home before everyone else. Home will be in a closed beta until august where it will turn into an open beta. Then it will hopefully be released in October.
3 Out Of 2 People Don't Understand Fractions. My ID is stickyblah feel free to add me.
Message 3 of 5 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

May 1, 2007
The above two pretty much cover it.. if you're not signed up by now looks like your SOL. Just wait for the open beta in a few months.

Message 4 of 5 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

May 1, 2007
Alright guys. Sounds good now i can relax on the couch and not look at any more threads about this topic. There were a few threads that seemed like nonsence.
Message 5 of 5 (5 Views)
0 Likes