Apr 10 2014
By: ZhoaSniper Splicer 76 posts

What's with the giant avatars? Aren't those illegal

17 replies 619 views Edited Apr 10, 2014

I saw one today and I was like SMH!  

Isn't this a reportable ?  How come this hasn't been fixed, because I keep seeing these!!?

Message 1 of 18 (619 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Re: What's with the giant avatars? Aren't those illegal

Apr 10, 2014

Lol, sony just unleashed cfw after patching dns/sdat, so im guessing the amount of people doing those mods will increase in next weeks or months

Message 2 of 18 (608 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Apr 10, 2014

Details are all the rage. Where did you see this giant avatar?

Are they repotable? Yes,  Stand near the avatar and when you have a clear view with something else in view to use as scale, Hit select. You can report using any of the reports listed because the moderator will look at the report for all infractions anyways.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 3 of 18 (603 Views)
Splicer
76 posts

Apr 10, 2014

Jersquall wrote:

Are they repotable? Yes,  Stand near the avatar and when you have a clear view with something else in view to use as scale, Hit select. You can report using any of the reports listed because the moderator will look at the report for all infractions anyways.

I was just on Home and I saw one at GF2 that was 6'11", even taller.   I reported it, hopefully won't get banned.  Even the screen name looked like a hack as well.   What is going on Smiley Sad   

Message 4 of 18 (590 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Apr 10, 2014

People being dumb, Zhoa

Evidently there is ''power'' with breaking the rules of conduct and the terms of service..

HomeStationMagazine
Message 5 of 18 (579 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 10, 2014
You can report these users for a variety of things. Don't bother dwelling on it or mentioning it to them just report and move along. Life is too short so let Home Moderation suss it out.
Support Forums
Message 6 of 18 (559 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2014

Jersquall wrote:

and can we kill them from their weak spot?

Message 7 of 18 (512 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Apr 10, 2014

al2009man wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

We should let StayPuft handle them >.>

StayPuftIsHome.png

HomeStationMagazine
Message 8 of 18 (498 Views)
Splicer
76 posts

Apr 11, 2014
This one I saw today, I almost couldn't even see their screen name. So I got behind it and waited for the right moment to report it. Spider bubbles popping every where. But hopefully the MODs can see it. They'll see it. I also logged it as well but kind of walked away from it. So users wouldn't see my comment. These giant avatars create a lag as well. They are ugly too!!
Message 9 of 18 (449 Views)
Uncharted Territory
903 posts

Apr 11, 2014
Moral of the story here: Don't go to places like Godfather and Playground. It's like the darkside of the force for Playstation Home. If I were you I would just go to places like Acorn. ^_^
And yes, only jailbreak users can change their name and grow at the moment. So it's very rare to see any giant avatars now days. Most often their seeking attention.
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo_zpsdb1a5950.jpg
Message 10 of 18 (382 Views)