Aug 10 2012
By: xMINDBlIlURx Treasure Hunter 6276 posts
Accepted Solution

What keeps you coming back, to Home?

115 replies 372 views Edited Aug 10, 2012

Now unlike most threads about Home, this isn't about your favorite memory of Home. 

What you do on Home, daily.

Or anything of that liking.

But I'm very curious to what keeps most forumers, returning to Home daily?

I would say for me, the ability to with click and turn on of my PS3. I can access a world not like the real world, and Home is something I've been enjoying for two years.

I've made some good friends on Home, and without them I don't think I would get on Home as much as I do now.

Message 1 of 116 (372 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Re: What keeps you coming back, to Home?

Aug 10, 2012
being bored. ....jk

Well there are some good nice people on home, so Its nice to meet new people, lately i been playing a few games on there. win stuff and go for the real prizes.

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 2 of 116 (352 Views)
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Aug 10, 2012

the people.  the really cool people i've met over the years, the random conversations you can find yourself in at public spaces.  The scenery.  yes lol.  if you take the time to pull your camera out and just walk around alot of the public and personal spaces, you find some amazing pictures.  And recently, with the help of the loot camera, i've found myself wanting to create machinima and put an idea into something visual.  Home is a great platform that has a lot of opportunity if you open your mind to it.

Message 3 of 116 (347 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Aug 10, 2012

bfear333 wrote:
being bored. ....jk

Well there are some good nice people on home, so Its nice to meet new people, lately i been playing a few games on there. win stuff and go for the real prizes.

Reward hunting seems really popular for most users, especially in NA and Japan Home.

Message 4 of 116 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Aug 10, 2012
I'd say friends, mainly. I too have made quite a few good friends, and it's fun to hang out with them and such.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 116 (344 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Aug 10, 2012

EleventyThreve wrote:

Home is a great platform that has a lot of opportunity if you open your mind to it.

This statement is very true.

Home is what you make it, and if you don't explore and try out things on Home.

Then you're not living Home.

Message 6 of 116 (341 Views)
Fender Bender
2961 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2012

Good for you. But for this Home it is a nightmare to me. Horrible core, lag, freezers, trolls D this or F that. Loading in the lag hub so they can get .001 cent per user. Watching my consoles die because these people here are totally clueless. Lions and tigers and bears oh my.  This is not the Home I used to love. Its not worth my time or money anymore...

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 7 of 116 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1569 posts

Aug 10, 2012
I think for me, it's my friends I've made on Home, plus the many spaces I've purchased over the past 1 1/2 years since I've been on Home. Despite its flaws, I love Home and don't plan on leaving it anytime soon. Lol. :-)
Message 8 of 116 (334 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Aug 10, 2012

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
I'd say friends, mainly. I too have made quite a few good friends, and it's fun to hang out with them and such.

When I first started Home, I didn't think one of the main reasons I'd be returning to Home would be because of the people I've met.

But people really have an impact on us, funny thing.

Message 9 of 116 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Aug 10, 2012

strider367 wrote:

Good for you. But for this Home it is a nightmare to me. Horrible core, lag, freezers, trolls D this or F that. Watching my consoles die because these people here are totally clueless. Lions and tigers and bears oh my.  This is not the Home I used to love. Its not worth my time anymore...

Home has negative sides, yeah.

We all experience the same things, as you do.

It's a social network, and online and just like the real world. You will get trolls, abusers, harassers, it's just the nature of the way it plays out.

Message 10 of 116 (329 Views)