First Son
28 posts

Re: What is your one complaint about Home?

May 11, 2009
My number 1 complaint is the rude behavior that occurs from time to time, but at least there is a mechanism in place to deal with it. Otherwise, I am pretty happy with the HOME experience. Given I recognize it is a free service, I don't complain too much. And the trend has been it is getting better. Thanks SONY for making it all possible.
Message 40 of 50 (0 Views)
Sackboy
529 posts

May 11, 2009
Home is great. I would like voice chat back in home. It should be redesigned so that you only hear those that you want to hear.
Message 41 of 50 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3914 posts

May 11, 2009
That they had the audacity to release a television set and stereo complete with speakers in the game and label it as props just so nobody would complain..
Message 42 of 50 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

May 11, 2009

My only complaint is that there isn't any cheese! o.o

Seriously, is it too much to ask for a little platter of Monterey Jack?

----------
I'll admit, I have both a male and female avatar on Home. I alternate between them depending on how I feel at the time.

Whether you catch me in a male or female mood, I will be more than happy to talk. Just don't be a meanie. Smiley Wink

Cap'n Google: Resident Cheese Knight of Home. o.o
Message 43 of 50 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
45 posts

May 11, 2009
Bubble   machine,   they're   annoying   to   people   who're    trying   to   get    somewhere.   They    can't   because    of    the    bubble   machines    every    where.
Message 44 of 50 (0 Views)
Fender Bender
3303 posts

May 11, 2009

Stuart758 wrote:
Bubble   machine,   they're   annoying   to   people   who're    trying   to   get    somewhere.   They    can't   because    of    the    bubble   machines    every    where.

I really don't get all of this grief about bubble machines.  They aren't even usually out, and when they are, they are easy to get around.
Think before you act. It will save me the effort of correcting you.
"if World of Warcraft and Modern Warfare had a baby this is what we would get"- DarthGooch
Message 45 of 50 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Re: What is your one complaint about Home? (PS: Managers should look here!)

May 11, 2009
Poor moderation in the face of serious problems like women getting harassed and people obstructing game launchings with bubble machines. Seriously, if those in charge can't do their jobs, they really need to step down and make way for someone who can.
I hate bubble machines! This sig will not change until Sony stops being lazy and neglectful! They need to do something about the bubble machine problem instead of ignoring it!
Message 47 of 50 (0 Views)
Survivor
2726 posts

May 12, 2009

Wardork wrote:
whiners..

Seeing pre-release videos where we have tvs and radios that stream from our hard drive and picture frames that show our pictures then going as far as losing voice chat after release doesn't make you slightly mad?

Message 48 of 50 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1459 posts

Re: What is your one complaint about Home? (PS: Managers should look here!)

May 12, 2009

Straight up and down... MIC CHAT!!!

I'm not going to blow $50 on an add-on because Sony doesn't want to reimplement mic chat...

As far as I'm concerned, that alone is reason enought for me to not visit Home very often... I enjoyed the closed beta more than the open beta for that very simple reason...

The only add-ons that I want are a TV, stereo and picture frames to have the movies, music and images saved on your hdd be able to work within Home... I live in NYC and have a lot of friends that live in Europe or elsewhere in the States and I can't always see them... it would be nice to invite them to my HOME apartment so that we can "watch a movie together" or "listen to music together"...

Message Edited by kNoWlEdGe22 on 05-12-2009 04:07 PM
Message 49 of 50 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

May 12, 2009

The lack of avatar costomization, its simple and pretty much everyone looks alike strangely.

Thats not the only complaint, but lets just say those are the many things that the devs need to improve from Home because I see nothing huge being shown.

Message 50 of 50 (0 Views)
0 Likes