Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/14/2011
Offline
3995 posts
 

Re: What is your biggest Home habit?

Apr 28, 2013

Making sure my avi looks fashionable and descent looking everyday. 

Message 31 of 63 (284 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 02/04/2008
Offline
1864 posts
 

Re: What is your biggest Home habit?

Apr 28, 2013

TrickedOutHoro wrote:

Changing my dance/dance pack every few minutes.


My favorite silly emote - JAZZ HANDS! Smiley LOL

 

kitty

Message 32 of 63 (266 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
2038 posts
 

Re: What is your biggest Home habit?

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013
I'd say my worst habit is store browsing frequently, yet not buying anything half the time. Cat Tongue
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 33 of 63 (252 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 01/26/2012
Offline
636 posts
 

Re: What is your biggest Home habit?

Apr 28, 2013

anamri wrote:

TrickedOutHoro wrote:

Changing my dance/dance pack every few minutes.


My favorite silly emote - JAZZ HANDS! Smiley LOL

 

kitty


I expect Jazz Hands at tonight's meeting Anamri.  I'll have my Jazz hands ready too.  

Message 34 of 63 (234 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 02/04/2008
Offline
1864 posts
 

Re: What is your biggest Home habit?

Apr 28, 2013

ixarix wrote:

anamri wrote:

TrickedOutHoro wrote:

Changing my dance/dance pack every few minutes.


My favorite silly emote - JAZZ HANDS! Smiley LOL

 

kitty


I expect Jazz Hands at tonight's meeting Anamri.  I'll have my Jazz hands ready too.  


I have a feeling you will regret that post, Brock! jazzy

Message 35 of 63 (224 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/15/2011
Offline
299 posts
 

Re: What is your biggest Home habit?

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

The daily routine: Trap O Matic, Orb Runner, Daily Super Slots, Blowdarts at Edo, get pickories at the MuiMui ship, then lastly a stop at Southern Island Hideaway to get married, mine for fossils, have them appraised, and get my underwater sparkle to hipefully to find those last 3 dang earrings I need as well as get points. I used to swim too but they took it out. Every Wednesday it's head into X7 for whatever is free and the new weekly bundle as well as to check out the preview items. I also usually change clothes every Wednesday and wear the same outfit for a week.

Message 36 of 63 (216 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2009
Offline
4725 posts
 

Re: What is your biggest Home habit?

Apr 28, 2013
Two pips in this thread now!? Smiley Surprised

My biggest habit is looking at LMOs a lot. Smiley Tongue
Message 37 of 63 (197 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/18/2012
Offline
3300 posts
 

Re: What is your biggest Home habit?

Apr 28, 2013

My BFF is my biggest habit. I'm addicted to him and his kind of silly fun..

 

P.S. Knowing this group, I feel the need to add this: "No, he isn't my boyfriend. I don't date on Home."

The above comment is my opinion, except when I quote someone I disagree with, and unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 38 of 63 (194 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5457 posts
 

Re: What is your biggest Home habit?

Apr 29, 2013

Thew902 wrote:
Two pips in this thread now!? Smiley Surprised

My biggest habit is looking at LMOs a lot. Smiley Tongue

Balls?

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 39 of 63 (171 Views)
Monster Hunter
Registered: 10/30/2010
Offline
22 posts
 

Re: What is your biggest Home habit?

Apr 29, 2013

My biggest home habit is probably buying too much stuff every week. Every wendsday I just go on home and buy stuff without even to look at the forums for opinions on it, I probably need an intervention. Smiley LOL

Message 40 of 63 (152 Views)
0 Likes