Aug 19 2013
By: Un0-0n3unique Uncharted Territory 1359 posts

What is the song that played at the Irem GINDAMA Hymane Shopping Street?

[ Edited ]
12 replies 250 views Edited Aug 19, 2013

Isn't this a stupid question to ask? Anyway you see a lady making okonomiyaki he talk about the music in the radio and stuff (how do I know that? yourpshome video) then you walk by the door & it tell you the song can anybody translate it form Japanese to English please?Irem_Market_05.jpg

1. That home guy haven't post any video of the song that played there
  2. Yourpshome forgot to show the song name when you walk to the restaurant door (in Hong Kong) :below left:
  3. OMG this song is so close but when I translate the title & the description it doesn't translate good Smiley Sad Google translate isn't that good :below right:

it was suck in my head Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 13 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Re: What is the song that played at the Irem GINDAMA Hymane Shopping Street?

Aug 19, 2013

I know that space is in Asia Home and everything there is in English. You can go there and check it out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 13 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Aug 19, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

I know that space is in Asia Home and everything there is in English. You can go there and check it out.

It no longer available in Hong Kong anymore Cat Sad but it still there in Japan Cat Happy

Message 3 of 13 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Aug 19, 2013

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

It no longer available in Hong Kong anymore Cat Sad but it still there in Japan Cat Happy

I just check my Asia account, and you're right. It did get removed. Woman Sad I'm hoping the one in Japan Home doesn't get removed soon. That's my favorite hang out spot in Japan Home. Oh, and Un, there is no Hong Kong Home. It's called Asia Home. Hong Kong is part of the Asia region.

Message 4 of 13 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Aug 19, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

I just check my Asia account, and you're right. It did get removed. Woman Sad I'm hoping the one in Japan Home doesn't get removed soon. That's my favorite hang out spot in Japan Home. Oh, and Un, there is no Hong Kong Home. It's called Asia Home. Hong Kong is part of the Asia region.

Well... i don't get it if it called the asia server then why do we have japan if it the asia server it could be in the same server Smiley Frustrated & most people call me Un0 or uno
Message 5 of 13 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Aug 19, 2013

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Well... i don't get it if it called the asia server then why do we have japan if it the asia server it could be in the same server Smiley Frustrated & most people call me Un0 or uno

Asia Home is like how EU Home is. It has all the people in the Europe region go to EU Home. Japan Home, since it's an island and has no one around, it has people from Japan.

Message 6 of 13 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 19, 2013

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

Don't go by the dictionary definition of Asia. You need to go by Sony's standard. They pretty much run their business divided in 4 regions. NA, EU, Japan, Asia (although they do have some slight differential depending on location in each regions. eq. Canada and US, Germany and other EU regions, etc)

Message 7 of 13 (143 Views)
Big Daddy
13145 posts

Aug 19, 2013

nagon111 wrote:

Don't go by the dictionary definition of Asia. You need to go by Sony's standard. They pretty much run their business divided in 4 regions. NA, EU, Japan, Asia (although they do have some slight differential depending on location in each regions. eq. Canada and US, Germany and other EU regions, etc)

Don't forget Australia mate...it even uses it's own currency on the EU server.

Message 8 of 13 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Aug 19, 2013

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

SCEAsia consists of Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, and Taiwan.

SCEJ is just Japan.

Message 9 of 13 (131 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 19, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

SCEAsia consists of Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, and Taiwan.

SCEJ is just Japan.

My bad there isn't any philippines server in the list is sony planning to set one up?

Message 10 of 13 (121 Views)
0 Likes