Wastelander
631 posts

Re: What is the best personal space most people don't have?

Jun 1, 2013

boxer_lady wrote:
On this avatar I have over 100 spaces and 5 or 6 clubhouses. I love decorating and co-lead a deco club (and also show a lot of my spaces) which is why I have so many. If you are interested in seeing spaces decorated you might think about joining one of the Home Decorator Guild deco clubs. They are a great way to make friends and to see a lot of spaces too. If you're interested please let me know!

The space I get most comments about is The Space Station space by Digital Leisure. It is $6.99. Most people I show it to don't know it even exists. It has several rewards (I believe 3 or 4) that your friends can get when they visit. The rewards arent grand, but they are rewards if you are a reward collector. LOL Plus there is a game you can play that gives you rewards. (Hench the price tag.) The game is a Station Defense Turret game where you defend the Station against incoming asteroids.

This space came at a time when some of the fancier Lockwood spaces were coming out so it was pretty much looked over by most people. It's also a fun space to deco! If you care to see it I'd be happy to show you.

Another space that gets over-looked a lot, IMO, is the Tuscan Villa Apt. by Sony. It is $4.99 and has a pool and beautiful scenery. I made it a winery. It's small enough that its a lot of fun to deco, but not to small that its boring.

Hmmm, Space Station, eh? Another one I might want to take a look at. Is the Station Defense Turret game similar to the Aurora Island Defense game in the Aurora Apartment?

Antonio Xul
Message 21 of 28 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 1, 2013

boxer_lady wrote:
On this avatar I have over 100 spaces and 5 or 6 clubhouses. I love decorating and co-lead a deco club (and also show a lot of my spaces) which is why I have so many. If you are interested in seeing spaces decorated you might think about joining one of the Home Decorator Guild deco clubs. They are a great way to make friends and to see a lot of spaces too. If you're interested please let me know!

The space I get most comments about is The Space Station space by Digital Leisure. It is $6.99. Most people I show it to don't know it even exists. It has several rewards (I believe 3 or 4) that your friends can get when they visit. The rewards arent grand, but they are rewards if you are a reward collector. LOL Plus there is a game you can play that gives you rewards. (Hench the price tag.) The game is a Station Defense Turret game where you defend the Station against incoming asteroids.

This space came at a time when some of the fancier Lockwood spaces were coming out so it was pretty much looked over by most people. It's also a fun space to deco! If you care to see it I'd be happy to show you.

Another space that gets over-looked a lot, IMO, is the Tuscan Villa Apt. by Sony. It is $4.99 and has a pool and beautiful scenery. I made it a winery. It's small enough that its a lot of fun to deco, but not to small that its boring.

Pictures Please,,,

I love to see how people decorate.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 22 of 28 (131 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Jun 1, 2013
I love LocoRoco also....fun in the sun and it expands as you do tasks there. I am also currently really into the new farm space ")
Message 23 of 28 (122 Views)
Wastelander
624 posts

Jun 1, 2013
I have it Smiley Happy youtube it !
Message 24 of 28 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

Jun 1, 2013
Yes Anton, it is similar, just not as hard. : )
Message 25 of 28 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

Jun 1, 2013
Hey Lil! I wish I could get some pics up on here but I don't have a computer. I'll see if I can figure a way out for you, but if not, hit me up and I'll tour you!
Message 26 of 28 (100 Views)
Wastelander
635 posts

Jun 1, 2013
Green really isn't your best color!
Message 27 of 28 (99 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
103 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 2, 2013

I know a space most people might not have and never thought to give it a chance. Luxury Weekend Lake House apartment is by far my favorite apartment. I hardly see any of my friends with this space. I know a few them have every space but they never use this space. I love it to death <3 and I wish Sony could make another modern house like that one but as big or bigger. Also, sound isn't bad you hear geese and crickets and small birds nothing crazy. Oh and the sunset is to die for ;P

PlayStation®Home Picture 1-27-2012 0-36-15.jpg

Photobucket
Message 28 of 28 (89 Views)