Wastelander
624 posts

Re: What is the best personal space most people don't have?

Jun 1, 2013
I have the Chamber apt. but how can i get Diesel beach? Thanks Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 28 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Jun 1, 2013

GM0530 wrote:
I have the Chamber apt. but how can i get Diesel beach? Thanks Smiley Happy

You mean the Luxurious Tropical Paradise Beach Crib? To get that personal space, you have to go to the Estates store and get it. It's being sold for $6.49.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 28 (214 Views)
Wastelander
568 posts

Jun 1, 2013

i like the warhawk space, it has a game and i have never seen anyone else with it.

Message 13 of 28 (210 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Jun 1, 2013

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:

i like the warhawk space, it has a game and i have never seen anyone else with it.

I have that personal space. That space would've been so much better if the planes weren't so overly and unbelievably loud. Smiley Mad

Message 14 of 28 (205 Views)
Splicer
41 posts

Jun 1, 2013
Perhaps the underwater apartment that you acquire as a reward from the fishing game in that one beach apartment. It's a small apartment but it looks really cool and is rare due to the fact you have to win it by playing a game that is in an apartment that you have to buy.
Message 15 of 28 (186 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

Jun 1, 2013

VecterVerger wrote:
Perhaps the underwater apartment that you acquire as a reward from the fishing game in that one beach apartment. It's a small apartment but it looks really cool and is rare due to the fact you have to win it by playing a game that is in an apartment that you have to buy.

Whoa, really?! Hmmm, I might have check up that. Do you have pictures of the underwater apartment?

Antonio Xul
Message 16 of 28 (169 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 1, 2013

Anton_Xul wrote:

VecterVerger wrote:

Whoa, really?! Hmmm, I might have check up that. Do you have pictures of the underwater apartment?

Underwater Apartment:

underwater apt.png

Best I could do atm, Anton. Like your signature additions!

This has been on my list of things to get on a slow week. Thanks for reminding me about it.

Message 17 of 28 (163 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

Jun 1, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

Anton_Xul wrote:

VecterVerger wrote:

Underwater Apartment:

underwater apt.png

Best I could do atm, Anton. Like your signature additions!

This has been on my list of things to get on a slow week. Thanks for reminding me about it.

Thanks & Thanks!

Antonio Xul
Message 18 of 28 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 1, 2013

Well, I don't add new friends anymore. Am I a Home billionaire? Probably not. I'm just a spoiled kid. Now I have 75 personal spaces and 1 clubhouse.

I think Aurora Champion Apartment is the best free apartment. I just got it last month. I'm at level 116 now. I'll probably get Aurora Showcase Apartment next week. Once I visited my friend's Aurora Showcase Apartment, I think it is quite plain and boring. The Aurora Champion Apartment is much better. I also have the Underwater Apartment. It is a bit small but lovely.

Juggernaut Home Screenshot.jpg

Message 19 of 28 (149 Views)
Wastelander
635 posts

Jun 1, 2013
On this avatar I have over 100 spaces and 5 or 6 clubhouses. I love decorating and co-lead a deco club (and also show a lot of my spaces) which is why I have so many. If you are interested in seeing spaces decorated you might think about joining one of the Home Decorator Guild deco clubs. They are a great way to make friends and to see a lot of spaces too. If you're interested please let me know!

The space I get most comments about is The Space Station space by Digital Leisure. It is $6.99. Most people I show it to don't know it even exists. It has several rewards (I believe 3 or 4) that your friends can get when they visit. The rewards arent grand, but they are rewards if you are a reward collector. LOL Plus there is a game you can play that gives you rewards. (Hench the price tag.) The game is a Station Defense Turret game where you defend the Station against incoming asteroids.

This space came at a time when some of the fancier Lockwood spaces were coming out so it was pretty much looked over by most people. It's also a fun space to deco! If you care to see it I'd be happy to show you.

Another space that gets over-looked a lot, IMO, is the Tuscan Villa Apt. by Sony. It is $4.99 and has a pool and beautiful scenery. I made it a winery. It's small enough that its a lot of fun to deco, but not to small that its boring.
Message 20 of 28 (139 Views)