Treasure Hunter
4501 posts

Re: What is the BEST music device for Home?

May 14, 2013

The best one isn't developed yet... Smiley Very Happy

No wonder they don't want us to stream music from our HDD. They can make revenue from making us buy their virtual items to listen to music instead!

YB

Message 11 of 17 (159 Views)
Fender Bender
2518 posts

May 14, 2013

Hollywood Hills estate. Loot home theater and radio are included in the price and take zero decorating slots.

Message 12 of 17 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
May 14, 2013

My first choice would be the Loot Radio. Because there's so many choices of music stations you can listen to of all genres. I just wish the radios were working again because I miss listening to music in my space's. But my second favorite would have to be the Emo Ray Boom Box. It plays songs from the game which are pretty good and sung by a real band. The only problem is you have to unlock and buy the music tracks with points you get in the game. Or you can just buy more points. Another problem I had too was Heavy Water was unclear how to unlock certain tracks in the add-on packs and second bundle for the game. I wish they just let us buy the songs from the store without having to go through the whole game to get them. The game gets very difficult with long levels that have no continues or check points. 

bobs fed signature
Message 13 of 17 (149 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
819 posts

May 14, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

TSFRJ wrote:

Loot radio for $6.99

Thanks for responding! I know that LOOT has the lockdown on variety, but with all the errors they have been having lately, do you still think it's the best option?

That and the Loot Radios use up a lot of slots (16 I think) and you have to be near them to hear them.

Juggernaught makes some really nice music players, and they all have unlimited range.  In fact, you can hear them even when you are outside the normal area of a space.

Now if you want a lot of variety, and unlimited range, and use up no slots, use an MP3 player with a USB output adapter, and assign it as your input audio device from the Home audio settings.  The only downside is that you have to hold down the R2 button in order for everyone to hear the music, and you'll have to re-press it every few seconds as it will time out after a while.  Also, if you are using an active item, like the Essence, you wont be able to use the R2 to play the music.

does this really work? I've never heard of this.
Message 14 of 17 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

[ Edited ]
May 14, 2013

lauranichole25 wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

TSFRJ wrote:

Loot radio for $6.99

Thanks for responding! I know that LOOT has the lockdown on variety, but with all the errors they have been having lately, do you still think it's the best option?

That and the Loot Radios use up a lot of slots (16 I think) and you have to be near them to hear them.

Juggernaught makes some really nice music players, and they all have unlimited range.  In fact, you can hear them even when you are outside the normal area of a space.

Now if you want a lot of variety, and unlimited range, and use up no slots, use an MP3 player with a USB output adapter, and assign it as your input audio device from the Home audio settings.  The only downside is that you have to hold down the R2 button in order for everyone to hear the music, and you'll have to re-press it every few seconds as it will time out after a while.  Also, if you are using an active item, like the Essence, you wont be able to use the R2 to play the music.

does this really work? I've never heard of this.

It's using the same logic of the voice chat feature. The difference is the input being a mp3 player, not a mic.

Don't really recommend it though, just as the previous person states, we need to re-press R2 often.

Message 15 of 17 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2681 posts

May 14, 2013

I took a liking to the Bootlegger 29 old time radio which pumped out instrumental 1920s type music. At least in certain spaces.

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 16 of 17 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

May 14, 2013

I have other devices, but the best to me is the free loot radio, it plays a variety of music I like, and is free ^_^

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 17 of 17 (102 Views)
0 Likes