Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: What is it we want? (PlayStation Home)

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Bambi is moderator! Do it! 

MVPs should have "Kick" power only. you need the work Smiley Wink Only moderators can ban based on chat log review.

Oh kick power... oh my. That sounds awesome. Where do I sign up! 

Oh and I hope there will be a bunker personal space free of change if the going gets rough. Lol

Message 61 of 69 (229 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

MVPs should have "Kick" power only. you need the work Smiley Wink Only moderators can ban based on chat log review.

Oh kick power... Oh my. That sounds awesome. Where do I sign up! 

Oh and I hope there will be a bunker personal space free o f change if the going gets rough. Lol

Basic IRC chat you know already. You're already signed up lol. 

Bambi asked what do we want and this is the HOME forum connection Smiley Happy Project chatbox submitted. Sony is mildly intrigued so far.  /waits

I hope it works out.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 62 of 69 (222 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3821 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Oh kick power... Oh my. That sounds awesome. Where do I sign up! 

Oh and I hope there will be a bunker personal space free o f change if the going gets rough. Lol

Basic IRC chat you know already. You're already signed up lol. 

Bambi asked what do we want and this is the HOME forum connection Smiley Happy Project chatbox submitted. Sony is mildly intrigued so far.  /waits

I hope it works out.

LOL!  Yes, we need a Chatbox.   How about this...  I'll change the title to "Home Community Chat Box"?  mmhmm yes..  I'll make a thread and see if they will float our Home Community Chat box thread.  Should I shoot the bullet?  Smiley Very Happy

Bambi-01us
Message 63 of 69 (216 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Mar 26, 2013

That's up to you Bambi. Chatbox was brought up before a long time ago and Sony felt it would be a distraction to actual posting in the forums and it lacked any long-standing content. . The idea faded. If you can get feedback from the community here on how it could be useful, and help the community here then that would help. My pitch today was that it brings a new dimension to the forums. It would be fun and cut down on spam (in the forum threads anyway) Smiley Happy  I also thought it would be a quick help chat box for those who need questions answered. "Can my avatar fly?" Thread anyone?

Sounds cliche' but ''We only have one shot" fits here.

What do we want in the chatbox?

How would this help us to have a chat box?

Toggle on/off feature?

Anyway. I am here to support either way you guys go.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 64 of 69 (205 Views)
I Only Post Everything
819 posts

Mar 26, 2013
i would absolutely love...love love love a whole lot more item slots to equip are avatars with. the ability to wear hand items like gloves...with hand items like weapons...separate slots for our backs...like fer backpack or wings...these shouldn't be hand items. and eye slots so we can change our eye color and wear glasses. separate hair slots and head slots....slots slots slots! what it shouldn't be?..i can't imagine putting any more parameters on this virtual world. home should be whatever it is...with little nitches for every type of user...sure i think some things or behaviours people do on there are weird...and honestly some of them do annoy me..but i don't say anything about it cuz in the end who are we to dictate to the masses what home shouldn't be. all i can do is hope for a smoother more technically reliable home.
Message 65 of 69 (199 Views)
MVP Support
14142 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 28, 2013

What is it we want (PlayStation Home)? 

1. Bring back game-related content and create more game-related events for the North American Home.

(e.g., EU Home's LittleBigPlanet Karting event, PS All-Stars Battle Royale event, and LittleBigPlanet PSVita event)

2. Expand club memberships from 5 to 10 in a next Home version update.

3. Revive the Events board and improve it by moderating it and removing bad Events if there's any inappropiate content or activities involving breaking the TOS. (Gamesharing, requesting sexually suggestive images, or soliciting seuxal favors)

4. Create more spaces to promote upcoming or already released games and add in mini-games and rewards based on them.

(e.g., Uncharted 3's Fortune Hunter, Street Fighter x Tekken, or Resistance 3 Diner) 

5. Expand the save slots from 24 to 48 for regular Home users and from 48 to 72 for Home users who are PlayStation Plus members in a next Home version update. 

Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 66 of 69 (165 Views)
First Son
28 posts

Apr 3, 2013
Hey Bambi I saw you yesterday at aurora
Message 67 of 69 (140 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
183 posts

[ Edited ]
May 20, 2013
Such a great post!! The growing problem...or at least I think it's a problem, are the "fams"... In my opinion, most, not all, of theses clubs are nothing more than Bully Groups. I just simply stand where they congregate and watch the foolery that insues!!! It's baffling to say the least. I do my best to just report and warn others to not get involved.

It's sad to see this activity spreading thru my beloved Home like a virus!! Just yesterday (Sunday), the Hub platform was over run with swearing, disrespect, vulgar language.... It hurts. It really bothers me that nothing can be done to eliminate this kind of behavior. Judging people on whether they're wear free or purchased items is so disgusting that I wanna scream.

My advice to those who come across this stuff... Learn fast how to use the ignore feature and please don't be afraid to hit the select button and report PLEASE!! Say nothing... As that will only focus their attention on you. You shouldn't feel as though you can't go to a certain area because they are there. You have the right and freedom and no matter what you have, that doesn't make you any less of a person behind the controller than the next. Remember that!

~sorry for venting a bit~
Message 68 of 69 (115 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
164 posts

May 21, 2013

I agree with all of these that you have stated, the multiple folders for pets and for furnture, ability to be in more clubs, and increase alloted club members per club.

• I would also like to add in More Furniture slots. I like a lot of others love to decorate but with the active items mostly bein 22 slots or more, there's very little chance to decorate spaces the way someone wants to decorate it. I would like to be able to make gardens with the new plant active items but they unfortanately take up more then one slot? So this means i have to sacrifice decorating one area for my gardens and they still dont come out like I want. A lot of the new spaces are so big like the Avalon Keep, MIB space, Dream Island and the Palace fo 7 winds as examples of a few that you can't decorate them the way one would like.
  • Plus with the furniture folders, We have so many items that we would normally not use like all those fossils. I like the idea of more folders but even if there can just be a junk folder I would be happy. The junk folder would be like the storage folder to encompass unlimited space. Otherwise they could make the main folder unlimited as well. Then a person can place the items they use mostly in that one, n the junk they get that only go towards like the fossil museum in the storage. I use a lot of items that are rewards, but there's items I have no use for.
  • Also it would be nice to have more people on one's friendlist. Being that i'm in a decogroup I tend to add a lot of people to my friendlist that i have to remove cause of other tours. Makes it difficult to be able to keep those that you want and tends to cause hurt feelings which isn't what i want. I always feel bad bout deleting people even though i need that space to be able to do something i like.

That's bout all i can think of for nowSmiley Happy thanks for this thread.

Message 69 of 69 (88 Views)