Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/18/2012
Online
2969 posts
 

Re: What is it we want? (PlayStation Home)

Mar 26, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

 

also, lol at kudos being locked for this topic.


Oh, is that what happened? I wanted to "kudo" D-Nitrate.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 21 of 69 (181 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 05/07/2012
Offline
1350 posts
 

Re: What is it we want? (PlayStation Home)

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

Your_Empress I would leave you kudos, but it wont let us. eusa_silenced.gif

 


kudos.PNG


I'm sure this is such a touchy subject for Home admin n the mods in general.

 

Perhaps they figure locking out Kudos will keep trolls n or spam out of this thread??? Idk, but it is what it is. At least it's still here n not removed entirely.

 

Goodness knows how much talking about Home on the PS4 seems to freak out everybody n turn the gaming world up-side down into some sort of verbal apocalypse!

 

Lol

 

p.s. Thank you hon, there's several people here that I as well would 'Kudo' if I could ^.~

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 22 of 69 (174 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: What is it we want? (PlayStation Home)

Mar 26, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Jersquall wrote:
Jo had mentioned Home on PS4 and the fact that management has not mentioned anything about going or staying or anything else for that matter yet. They will when they can. 

That simply is not true. 


I know this to be a fact. Can you say the same? Sony PR won't let anyone near PS4 talk. Everything is being released in "Phases" and on Sony's terms.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 23 of 69 (162 Views)
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34138 posts
 

Re: What is it we want? (PlayStation Home)

Mar 26, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

Jersquall wrote:
Jo had mentioned Home on PS4 and the fact that management has not mentioned anything about going or staying or anything else for that matter yet. They will when they can. 

That simply is not true. 


I know this to be a fact. Can you say the same? Sony PR won't let anyone near PS4 talk. Everything is being released in "Phases" and on Sony's terms.


we will just have to wait a day or two for when Sony does their GDC thing.


Message 24 of 69 (152 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/18/2012
Online
2969 posts
 

Re: What is it we want? (PlayStation Home)

Mar 26, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

 


I know this to be a fct. Can you say the same? Sony PR won't let anyone near PS4 talk. Everything is being released in "Phases" and on Sony's terms.


OK -- did you read what you wrote? You just said that Sony "PR" can tell Sony management what to do. I don't think so, dude.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 25 of 69 (151 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: What is it we want? (PlayStation Home)

Mar 26, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

 


I know this to be a fct. Can you say the same? Sony PR won't let anyone near PS4 talk. Everything is being released in "Phases" and on Sony's terms.


OK -- did you read what you wrote? You just said that Sony "PR" can tell Sony management what to do. I don't think so, dude.



Think bigger.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 26 of 69 (149 Views)
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: What is it we want? (PlayStation Home)

Mar 26, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

VioletWinds wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

 


I know this to be a fct. Can you say the same? Sony PR won't let anyone near PS4 talk. Everything is being released in "Phases" and on Sony's terms.


OK -- did you read what you wrote? You just said that Sony "PR" can tell Sony management what to do. I don't think so, dude.



Think bigger.


Oh I'd love something bigger if it's related to Home. Bring in on babbbby! Smiley Happy

Message 27 of 69 (140 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 05/07/2012
Offline
1350 posts
 

Re: What is it we want? (PlayStation Home)

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

VioletWinds wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

 


I know this to be a fct. Can you say the same? Sony PR won't let anyone near PS4 talk. Everything is being released in "Phases" and on Sony's terms.


OK -- did you read what you wrote? You just said that Sony "PR" can tell Sony management what to do. I don't think so, dude.



Think bigger.


Sometimes you (or in this case, a corporation) hire people to *tell you n everybody else involved, what to do*. Including to not talk about things *under development*. It's like a friendly reminder, except perhaps with more serious consequences. Even for management who yes, they hire PR. So what? When management is held to the same standards as everybody else in the company in regards to shutting their mouths about things under development, you can be assured it will be hard-pressed to get out.

 

That is Public Relations hon, and you don't become management in the first place by having a big mouth!

 

Lol

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 28 of 69 (136 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/18/2012
Online
2969 posts
 

Re: What is it we want? (PlayStation Home)

Mar 26, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

VioletWinds wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

 


I know this to be a fct. Can you say the same? Sony PR won't let anyone near PS4 talk. Everything is being released in "Phases" and on Sony's terms.


OK -- did you read what you wrote? You just said that Sony "PR" can tell Sony management what to do. I don't think so, dude.



Think bigger.


I'm quite sure you know that remark is a more polite way of saying, "I don't believe you.", but apparently you need it said-- so -- I think you are wrong and do NOT have facts. Management hires and fires PR and they make the decisions, not PR people. Clear enough for you?

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 29 of 69 (134 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 05/07/2012
Offline
1350 posts
 

Re: What is it we want? (PlayStation Home)

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

VioletWinds wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

 


I know this to be a fct. Can you say the same? Sony PR won't let anyone near PS4 talk. Everything is being released in "Phases" and on Sony's terms.


OK -- did you read what you wrote? You just said that Sony "PR" can tell Sony management what to do. I don't think so, dude.



Think bigger.


I'm quite sure you know that remark is a more polite way of saying, "I don't believe you.", but apparently you need it said-- so -- I think you are wrong and do NOT have facts. Management hires and fires PR and they make the decisions, not PR people. Clear enough for you?


What are the Public Relations people's job? (Think about it beyond the obvious)

 

Answer that.

 

Besides, isn't this off of the subject at hand?

 

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 30 of 69 (120 Views)