Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Re: What i think about Home

Jul 2, 2007

PlAyStAtIoNx3 wrote:
actually you might think some of the girls could be guys, but just acting like girls

Yeah, that's what came to mind. Your so called "girlfriend" could be Mr. Tanktop in his basement with a hand full of lotion
Message 21 of 27 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1700 posts

Jul 2, 2007
Were you planing to take a chick back to your place, Tell her you love her before you make sweet love. Then she Moves in Takes over your place playing The Lemings 24 / 7 Buring the taskbar into your 42 inch plasma forever. Until she Leaves you for another Avatar with bigger muscles. Lets Just keep Home Virtual.
Robot Mad

Sinister666 wrote:
I think Home is going to be a HUGE!! Sausage Fest seeing as maybe 2 out of 10 people that have a ps3 are girls

Sinister666 wrote:
I think Home is going to be a HUGE!! Sausage Fest seeing as maybe 2 out of 10 people that have a ps3 are girls

Message 22 of 27 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 2, 2007
I CANT WAIT
Message 23 of 27 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

Jul 2, 2007

QCVic wrote:
....Dose saying "kid" really make you feel like your more mature than me?......Anyway wow a 98 firebird.......... I guess that would get you some where YOUR from.......anyways you were the one who made the topic that pointed out the obvious and really didn't explain yourself.....what would you expect.Sorry if hit a soft spot there "kid"........Nah...it dose nothing for me...

I called you kid because your most likely one. you have been here almost 3 months and you alredy have 300 posts that tells me you, like most kids have no life yet, other than video games and school. Oh and i have a 98 firebird formula...Get it right...also what do you mean by "I guess that would get you some where YOUR from"? what do you drive..IF you drive..? And yeah i made the topic that pointed out the obvious and that is that Home is going to be a Sausage Fest!!! I didnt make this topic for personal reasons...Im not even going to buy this game i just read posts about how home is going to be the best game and how is going to be like a second life..I just wanted to let people know what my thought on this was thats all.
Message 24 of 27 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7575 posts

Jul 2, 2007

Sinister666 wrote:

QCVic wrote:
....Dose saying "kid" really make you feel like your more mature than me?......Anyway wow a 98 firebird.......... I guess that would get you some where YOUR from.......anyways you were the one who made the topic that pointed out the obvious and really didn't explain yourself.....what would you expect.Sorry if hit a soft spot there "kid"........Nah...it dose nothing for me...

I called you kid because your most likely one. you have been here almost 3 months and you alredy have 300 posts that tells me you, like most kids have no life yet, other than video games and school. Oh and i have a 98 firebird formula...Get it right...also what do you mean by "I guess that would get you some where YOUR from"? what do you drive..IF you drive..? And yeah i made the topic that pointed out the obvious and that is that Home is going to be a Sausage Fest!!! I didnt make this topic for personal reasons...Im not even going to buy this game i just read posts about how home is going to be the best game and how is going to be like a second life..I just wanted to let people know what my thought on this was thats all.

u dont buy it and post count has nothing to do with anywthing i have been here for 2 years. a lil more and i got 5000+. which isnt anything compared to some people who have 14 000+ and they were here 2 years and less.  and this is your opion on what its going to be like. IMO i think home will bring girls to it, but its the internet, hard to tell alot of times, who is a girl and who isnt, becuase yr identidy is annoymous.
Photobucket
Message 25 of 27 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jul 2, 2007
Home is going to be amazing!, I cant wait till i can download it in the Playstation Store in October

PSN: AlmightyLegend
Message 26 of 27 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3032 posts

Jul 2, 2007

stripdshirt wrote:

Sinister666 wrote:

Actually I've been seeing more and more girls, every time I log on!  Which is a very positive thing.  I'm just hoping we don't have a bunch of immature losers harassing them and causing them to stay away.

LOL.....I would never stay away from the PS3. But, you have a good point. I have been harassed by ppl online but I don't let it bother me. They aren't anybody special. I hope thou that other girls will be on Home, I wouldn't want to be the only girl or one of 10 girls online. That would suck big time.
siggie
Message 27 of 27 (3 Views)
0 Likes