Splicer
64 posts

Re: What does this mean ??

Jul 6, 2007

Darkhunter139 wrote:
How did you get that refresher thing on your browser?

Short answer: Press F5.

Long answer: All modern browsers have the refresh capability. The on-screen button for refresh is generally a circular arrow, although whether or not there is a button on-screen for it, the keyboard shortcut F5 (that's ONE button, not F + 5) will refresh the current page.

I hope this is a joke...
Message 21 of 26 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

Jul 6, 2007

Camann wrote:

Darkhunter139 wrote:

Long answer: All modern browsers have the refresh capability. The on-screen button for refresh is generally a circular arrow, although whether or not there is a button on-screen for it, the keyboard shortcut F5 (that's ONE button, not F + 5) will refresh the current page.

I hope this is a joke...

i think he is talking about the bar in the upper right corner that says "refresh every 60 seconds"...
Message 22 of 26 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Jul 6, 2007

Fur0shus wrote:

i think he is talking about the bar in the upper right corner that says "refresh every 60 seconds"...

OOoohhh, whew. Okay, yeah the OP's going to have to handle that one. Doesn't look familiar to me.
Message 23 of 26 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

Jul 6, 2007

Camann wrote:

Darkhunter139 wrote:

I hope this is a joke...

oh great now we are gonna start hearing stories of people who broke the F5 button on their keyboard because they refreshed the homebetatrial.com page every 1/2 second for 20 days straight...
Message 24 of 26 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Jul 6, 2007
Are you KIDDING? ANOTHER one of these stupid threads? WOW. WOW!
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 25 of 26 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Jul 6, 2007

Camann wrote:

Fur0shus wrote:

OOoohhh, whew. Okay, yeah the OP's going to have to handle that one. Doesn't look familiar to me.

Opera has a feature like this, auto-refresh at intervals of your choice. very handy. I used to use Opera religiously because it had email, IRC, and mouse gestures convenienantly implemented along with some other handy tools but it took up too much memory and mozilla is better for browsing. i never reinstalled opera after reformat :/ kinda miss it now D:
Message 26 of 26 (21 Views)
0 Likes