Sep 17 2007
By: BiscoMix Wastelander 817 posts

What do you think?

5 replies 5 views Edited Sep 17, 2007
Home might be free, but what are you going to be able to do with your apartment? I know their is going to be free stuff, but how much of it will really be free. I have a feeling that I'm going to be left with an empty apartment. I'm not really up to buying things in Home.

What are you thoughts?
Message 1 of 6 (5 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1389 posts

Re: What do you think?

Sep 17, 2007
I have the same feeling. I dont want to spend alot of money making a fake home lol.
Message 2 of 6 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

Sep 17, 2007
Actually the free content is enough to fill your apartment. There are free sofa's , chairs, tables, rugs, lamps, cubes, etc, etc. They will also give you picture frames free , that allow you to load jpg's from your HDD in them. Although I don't think the things like TV's and stereos will be free. So some cash will have to be spent, but you could pretty much fill your place with the free stuff.
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 3 of 6 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
735 posts

Sep 17, 2007
Home MIGHT be..home WILL be a free download for every 1

Message 4 of 6 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Sep 17, 2007
they will have basic stuff for free, like TVS,Steroes,Picture Frames Couches etc etc

but to get the very very uniqe stuff like a 60 Inch Plamsa TV you would have to spend like $1 on it, or to get a Giant BEar statue probably .50 Cents cause come on they wont charge 30 bucks fora fake Pool Table

the thing that I like most about Home is when im playing a game late night or something and hardly any one is on i wana talk to someone or Mingle since its too late to hang with friends so i could hop on home and meet new peeps or Play someone in pool or Bowling , its kinda of a hang out for people who cant hang out because of what time it is or there location, like im planning on moving to North FLorida in the country side and people will be very far away so i could get my Hang out moments with friends through home!
Message 5 of 6 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1389 posts

Sep 18, 2007
north florida? what city?
Message 6 of 6 (5 Views)
0 Likes