Uncharted Territory
903 posts

Re: What do you think of Home?

Sep 18, 2013

I think Home is a great way to meet new people and make friends, i've met a lot of cool people. But there's faults to Home. Like people showing off or being bullies over a computer screen. I aslo think the cross dressing is kinda weird but to each its own. I love Home and have been actively using it since 2008.

photo FotoFlexer_Photo_zpsdb1a5950.jpg
Message 61 of 77 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Dec 14, 2013
I think it is the only place in the entire universe where someone can point out that handing out free underwear to children you have never met in hopes to acquire their support, in any manner, is not ok, and instead of looking at the people handing out the underwear others will instead try to justify it and start looking closer at the person who pointed it out.
Message 62 of 77 (215 Views)
Uncharted Territory
903 posts

Dec 14, 2013
I agree, PlayStation Home is dying, the people have changed, and everything, PlayStation Home isn't what it used to be. If i didn't have my best friend playing Home, i'd stop using PlayStation Home, as everyone on there just wants to seek attention with some exploit.
Message 63 of 77 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3315 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 14, 2013

See, thats the thing. Home is not dying. Because we have our (best) friends there and thats what keep us comming back. Not standing on a bench or a sign.

I agree things changed, people are not the same. But it's ours! Cat Wink

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 64 of 77 (127 Views)
Uncharted Territory
903 posts

Dec 14, 2013
Agreed. Smiley Happy
Message 65 of 77 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3498 posts

Dec 14, 2013

What do i think about Home

Well lets start of my first impressions when I first got on Home around March or April of 2009 some where around there! Time flys when your having fun! I was on a 60 gb that the Blue Ray burnt out on so it was pretty much a paper weight til I got Internet where I was living at the time! but I digress! anyhow i downloaded a Firmware update and made a PSN account and saw the PS Home tab! I clicked it and it installed! I found myself in an empty room called the Harbour Studio! it only had some basic furnature and at first I thought this was stupid as I walked around. I walked the the door and saw the Central Plaza icon thing asking if i wanted to go there! i clicked on that and downloaded! when I arrived my jaw hit the floor! This whole new world to me was amazing! Had alot of rude people and there were alot of people interested in getting dates! but thats a whole nother story lol! anyhow I soon found many good friends ones that are still on my list today! met many people who have made a huge differnce in my life. even ones who either are not on my list anymore or havent been on in 2 years! The whole concept of Home was amazing! But then something happend! 

As time went on Home started to lose its magic somehow! I dont know what it was! I had been offline for 5 or 6 months 2 or 3 years ago I had some events in my life that happend and it was a series of unfortunate events but I digress there lol! anyhow things seemed to be more and more about money! I think one of the Big pay to play games at the time was Midway ( and i know what a few of you will say is you get free tickets every so many mins) Well i dont want to play Mis fortune 20 times in a row because thats all it ever let me play on my free ticket! anyhow things got worse with these! there was Consiracy wich didnt do so hot! there are many more but I wont name them. 

It was at this time that my feelings about had ome started to change only I was in denial about it. Also around this time alot of my friends had tottally differnt secedules or they were busy or had their own reasons for not talking to people or getting on Home or on psn for that matter! So I started playing more games and still got on Home from time to time to check out the latest thing! So i seeked out a Club on Home to meet new people and make friends! I would later join Guns of the Helghast great bunch of guys! 

Well I was probably in GotH for over a year! when the issues of D5021 and other issues like freezeing started becomeing a real issue! I had left the club for personal reasons on top of that I decided to quit Home! wich turned into a 7 or 8 month break lol I was playing alot of Skyrim XD! anyhow the issues of Home then left a real bad taste in my mouth! anyhow when Xi continuum came out i decided to check it out and reluctantly bought the stuff to play the game there! Only to have my ps3 freeze on me no big deal right well i got back on home and tried to go back to the continuum only to have my ps3 freeze again! only this time when i rebooted my hdd was corupted to the point it had to do a full restore! I still have that PS3 it is now my PS home ps3 lol and when that dies that will be all she worte! my opinion of Home has drastically changed I use to love Home with a passion. now I only get on for the friends who still use it and I still meet nice people on it! But Home in my opinion is dying! But i could be wrong and it will continue but I am unsure at this point in time! 

In light of Home being down for what ever reason for this amount of time is just another one of these "hicups" wich in my opinon but a blimish on something I use to hold dear and once had a place to get away to. now its more of is this going to break my ps3? what item(s) are going to dissapear this time? is someone going to figure a way to freeze again? Home has become more of a headache then anything! and like I said if it wasnt for my friends I would probably just give up on it entirely! but like a few people in the threads something always pulls me back lol! 

Honestly it wasn't suggestive at all it was quite blatant!
Message 66 of 77 (114 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 14, 2013

Its a load of crap, that nothing ever works right!!

Message 67 of 77 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3498 posts

Dec 14, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

Its a load of crap, that nothing ever works right!!

This is PS Home we are talking about right?

Message 68 of 77 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 14, 2013
And, its also one of the biggest money schemes out there with very bad business practices!!
Message 69 of 77 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3498 posts

Dec 14, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
And, its also one of the biggest money schemes out there with very bad business practices!!

I'd then sudgest to buy stock in Sony rake in some of the Home cash as well as any of the Devs that make content for Home? 

Message 70 of 77 (98 Views)