Home is a failed gaming social experiment that has turned into a den of shut-ins suckered to purchase pretend clothing to make them feel special because they take it far too seriously.
Nobody, least of all you get's to throw us all together in a melting pot like that. We all use Home the way we want and for reason beyond your knowledge and understanding. Obviously.
What I should of said was. You either don't know or you have not looked at who really uses Home. So many different personalities and back grounds. Why even try to explain?
It does "die". I go through breaks where I don't go on to where I go on everyday. I love shopping on home, it feeds my shopping addiction and keeps me from buying too many useless things irl. I have met some cool people on home and a few I have actually met irl as well. I don't take home itself too seriously but I do have serious friendships with people that I met via home. I have never been the one to date for real (I have but never took it serious) on home but I know a couple that met on home and are now married and living together irl. I say everybody has their own opinion and in no way does one persons opinion reflect everyone.
I like home but
- There is bullying
- There is some fam that film people without permission
- Way too overpriced stuff
- Good item are expensive as well
- Almost all space are empty
- Default clothes are ugly including the hairstyle
- Personal space are small & expensive what wrong with that =.=
- Asia server is dead
- It not a good place to make friend anymore
- The hub are loud ugly & poorly designed
- False reporting & get banned for no reason (for example the bad one reported you and the victim get banned)
- The mod will never come & banned people :/
- Ise & hack they never will respect Sony & they could get arrested & get they IP banned it really legal having item from different region but i don't get why phone app are region free
:^/ Mate, that's tough talk from an alternate account.
Leave the kid alone, man. He's had it pretty rough the past few days.
Okay, the post I was replying to has been removed now. I'll point that out with this edit so nobody thinks I'm yelling at Uno.
For me Home is a life or death situation.....I joke of course. I have always seen Home from its start as a Social Platform with some games and game content sprinkled in. Granted now there is very little new gaming content introduced in Home which is a little sad but Home like everything else will and has to evolve eventually. I try to always have fun but never at others expense. I always try and remember that there are real people behind the avatar and they may play and take Home very different then I do. I think Home was a no brainer given how popular social gaming has come over the years and Sony made a place where one could meet other gamers not just in a forum structure but in a interactive world as well. I hope Home sticks around be it the rest of its life on the PS3 or somehow moved over to the PS4 but if it were to go all together it would be missed by many who use it to have fun and for the brief moments take a break from the real world.