Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Re: What do you think of Home?

Sep 17, 2013

ALIEN-gunner wrote:

Home is a failed gaming social experiment that has turned into a den of shut-ins suckered to purchase pretend clothing to make them feel special because they take it far too seriously. 

Nobody, least of all you get's to throw us all together in a melting pot like that. We all use Home the way we want and for reason beyond your knowledge and understanding. Obviously.

What I should of said was. You either don't know or you have not looked at who really uses Home. So many different personalities and back grounds. Why even try to explain?

HomeStationMagazine
Message 51 of 77 (289 Views)
Uncharted Territory
892 posts

Sep 18, 2013
I like home, I will continue to play on it till
It does "die". I go through breaks where I don't go on to where I go on everyday. I love shopping on home, it feeds my shopping addiction and keeps me from buying too many useless things irl. I have met some cool people on home and a few I have actually met irl as well. I don't take home itself too seriously but I do have serious friendships with people that I met via home. I have never been the one to date for real (I have but never took it serious) on home but I know a couple that met on home and are now married and living together irl. I say everybody has their own opinion and in no way does one persons opinion reflect everyone.
nelsig
Message 52 of 77 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 18, 2013

I like home but

1. There is bullying
  2. There is some fam that film people without permission
  3. Way too overpriced stuff
  4. Good item are expensive as well
  5. Almost all space are empty
  6. Default clothes are ugly including the hairstyle
  7. Personal space are small & expensive what wrong with that =.=
  8. Asia server is dead
  9. It not a good place to make friend anymore
  10. The hub are loud ugly & poorly designed
  11. False reporting & get banned for no reason (for example the bad one reported you and the victim get banned)
  12. The mod will never come & banned people :/
  13. Ise & hack they never will respect Sony & they could get arrested & get they IP banned it really legal having item from different region but i don't get why phone app are region free

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 53 of 77 (254 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3859 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 18, 2013

:^/ Mate, that's tough talk from an alternate account.

Leave the kid alone, man. He's had it pretty rough the past few days.

[Edit]

Okay, the post I was replying to has been removed now. I'll point that out with this edit so nobody thinks I'm yelling at Uno.

Message 54 of 77 (223 Views)
Survivor
1041 posts

Sep 18, 2013

Danger_Dad wrote:

:^/ Mate, that's tough talk from an alternate account.

Leave the kid alone, man. He's had it pretty rough the past few days.

Just want to warn the kid before he sends you an MVP friend request ,Danger Dad.

Probably, you're much tougher than his father.

m3-fbGCfiBAnDLNH2FMgsng.jpg

Message 55 of 77 (194 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
223 posts

Sep 18, 2013

For me Home is a life or death situation.....I joke of course. I have always seen Home from its start as a Social Platform with some games and game content sprinkled in.  Granted now there is very little new gaming content introduced in Home which is a little sad but Home like everything else will and has to evolve eventually. I try to always have fun but never at others expense. I always try and remember that there are real people behind the avatar and they may play and take Home very different then I do. I think Home was a no brainer given how popular social gaming has come over the years and Sony made a place where one could meet other gamers not just in a forum structure but in a interactive world as well. I hope Home sticks around be it the rest of its life on the PS3 or somehow moved over to the PS4 but if it were to go all together it would be missed by many who use it to have fun and for the brief moments take a break from the real world.

lightning photo tumblr_m9obahTLDP1ra3qoqo1_500_zpsdad312cd.gifthank you BMW
Message 56 of 77 (178 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Sep 18, 2013
Think homes dead now period without glitches home sucks I mean it's lame little games an distractions only keep my attention for just so long before I wish I was at red bull beach up on the blue sign or at air race in the water on another island or hell even at central plaza on my bench without having to use a lame speed hack yeah home fn blows now period and that's why it's dying. Maybe they shouldn't have killed all that was good about it. I would give up all the stupid dances and clothing any day to bring back the old physics and spaces and abilities. But that's just my opinion an u know what they say about peoples opinions lol
Message 57 of 77 (162 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Sep 18, 2013
Amen I have two perm banned accounts one for sticking up for myself against grown men I'm female if that isn't mentioned. Lol anyway an my other account was perm banned because someone who I got close to decided to betray me and grief report an report me knowing I was on my final warning and he is already perm banned for stalking an I deal with this psycho every single day . I've contacted the police, the FBI , Sony, no one will help me. Lol the guy is obviously blocked but this harassment has been going on for over two years an not one mod or Sony or anyone will stop this dude. Sorry for the rant but homes got some big issues lol
Message 58 of 77 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
539 posts

Sep 18, 2013

cryo, do you own the kikai robot outfit & LMO bike?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 59 of 77 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
805 posts

Sep 18, 2013
i love home but dont play as much as i use to. i find people too judgmental on wat ur avatar is wearing, worst than real life. i dont think home is dying, my bf been playing home from day one, it was the reason he bought his ps3, he loads money every other day for shoping. everytime i see him on i see tons of friends around in every space he goes to.
Message 60 of 77 (131 Views)