Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Re: What do you think of Home?

Sep 14, 2013

One of the biggest money scammers of all time!! 

Message 21 of 77 (240 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8022 posts

Sep 14, 2013

I think of home what always has been to me and it is in my opinion a social virtual world with mini games and a place for gamers to take a break when they finish a game or simple want to chat with their friends

By the way nice to the Almighty Otter posting in the home forum!

KANE-FIRE

Message 22 of 77 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Sep 14, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Well, to answer your question in an honest profession.

I came to PlayStation home around 2010, this being on my older account, which I don't use anymore. (no it's not banned, just didn't like the name after a year.) Home for me was a good way to feel wanted, or at least have a social experience. 

I've made a lot good friends on home, even some bad ones. Just so happens to even fount the love of my life on PlayStation home, and we have plans to meet soon enough. 

I know people are either up and down with dating online, and to me it's 2013... if you don't like going out and dating in the real world, and some people don't..why not try to find a love interest online? At least one that's legit of course.

But home has brought me a lot of entertainment over the years, and even though at times I may want to say.."I'm done with it.." something always draws me back.

As for taking home in general seriously, no. I think home is there for enjoyment, and socializing with people from anywhere. I don't see the need to prove anything on home, or steep low to stalking people on there. (And yes, people are guilty for that too.) I think if you let home get to you, then you've lost the concept of what home is.

Awww. :'(

Many people find dating online to be much easier. They get to know the person then when they meet in person, and hopefully one of them was not set up.. They are much more comfortable near each other than if they would have met at a bar or some place.

Deep down, I think most people want to be liked or at least have people pay attention to them. If anyone says otherwise, they're bad liars.

But yeah, totally. It was much easier for me, and to be honest, I met an ex boyfriend of mine a few years back online. MySpace of all places, and we met and everything. The relationship didn't last, but it was a good experience. Opened my eyes to anything is possible, if both people are really wanting it for the right reasons.

Message 23 of 77 (223 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8182 posts

Sep 14, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

I think of home what always has been to me and it is in my opinion a social virtual world with mini games and a place for gamers to take a break when they finish a game or simple want to chat with their friends

By the way nice to the Almighty Otter posting in the home forum!

Well, Kane I think I might just have to join up with the Home Regs for a few... I am getting some good feedback about how it is fun with your friends. Smiley Happy

Just don't leave me alone.. Scary world... 

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 24 of 77 (222 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3814 posts

Sep 14, 2013

When I first read about Home before it's inception I thought. "this seems like a great idea" 

When home went live and I finally got to log on it.  I soon realize the concept and the reality of it didn't quite jive.

Don't get me wrong I've had a blast most of the way, but like anything that involves the human element things can get ugly pretty quick.Woman Very Happy

Familiarity can often times breed contempt. I think we see a lot of that between Home user's now a days.

I guess that's the variables of life. It would probably be a pretty generic place if everyone was nice and polite to each other.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 25 of 77 (209 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Sep 14, 2013

Good question.

I've never really put too much thought into what I think about Home.

I used to go on Home a lot and roam around, meeting up with a few friends, and not really saying much to strangers or any of the Home forum members that I would come across. 

Now I hardly go on Home as much, mainly because I find it to be quite boring at times with little to do. In all honesty I've never taken Home seriously.

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 26 of 77 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4062 posts

Sep 14, 2013

Soulycon wrote:

Good question.

I've never really put too much thought into what I think about Home.

You should leave for a couple of months then come back. It will help you figure out what you think about Home Smiley Happy

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 27 of 77 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8166 posts

Sep 14, 2013
I think its ran its course.
Message 28 of 77 (179 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Sep 14, 2013

@Edw

I've actually haven't been going on Home much lately. I did go on today for like 5 minutes to check my trap at Aurora, but that's mainly it.

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 29 of 77 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2821 posts

Sep 14, 2013

Soulycon wrote:

@Edw

I've actually haven't been going on Home much lately. I did go on today for like 5 minutes to check my trap at Aurora, but that's mainly it.

So you don't use home anymore but just can't quit the forum.... I like it! Smiley Happy

That return us to square one. What make home is it's comunnity. Not the trinkets for sale.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 30 of 77 (168 Views)
0 Likes