Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Re: What do you think of Home?

Sep 14, 2013

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

Thats aquestion I'll never understand. 

If you talk about respecting each others there will be one saying you take it too seriously.

Then if you mention seeing an avatar at an incovenient spot is not a reportable issue, another will call you a troll...

There is "serious" gamer out there. Do we go on these thread to ask them. " How seriously gaming is for you and why?"

Have fun, be yourself and stop asking yourself what's in others people head. You're just wasting time and energy.

Sorry for being curious. I will try to not wonder what is in the beyond next time....

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 11 of 77 (278 Views)
Last Guardian
9662 posts

Sep 14, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

I only take my friendships I have on Home serious.

I enjoy Home for the creative factor.

But in all honesty Home and the Forums have no real bearing on my life, they are just services provided by a company.

I will stay on home till the last bld burns down..lol I love home.

Message 12 of 77 (279 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Sep 14, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

But in all honesty Home and the Forums have no real bearing on my life, they are just services provided by a company.

As long as they release interesting content, I will keep using it till it either burns down or the toilet flushes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 77 (268 Views)
Fender Bender
3315 posts

Sep 14, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

If you talk about respecting each others there will be one saying you take it too seriously.

Then if you mention seeing an avatar at an incovenient spot is not a reportable issue, another will call you a troll...

There is "serious" gamer out there. Do we go on these thread to ask them. " How seriously gaming is for you and why?"

Have fun, be yourself and stop asking yourself what's in others people head. You're just wasting time and energy.

Sorry for being curious. I will try to not wonder what is in the beyond next time....

I might had been a bit blunt. Sorry. 

Just that we saw that question so many times. Never sure what to expect or if there's a hidden agenda behind it.

Yes some don'T have much of a life outside Home. They probably have a reason for that. Others act as if Avatar were only NPC, forgetting there is a real person with real feelings behind the controller.

I guess it's life. In a virtual or physical environnement, not that different.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 14 of 77 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Sep 14, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

As long as they release interesting content, I will keep using it till it either burns down or the toilet flushes.

Did you hear about Half Life for PS4 being the new Home?

I only saw a brief article about it, so I may be wrong.

FiveFourteen
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 15 of 77 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Sep 14, 2013

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

Just that we saw that question so many times. Never sure what to expect or if there's a hidden agenda behind it.

Yes some don'T have much of a life outside Home. They probably have a reason for that. Others act as if Avatar were only NPC, forgetting there is a real person with real feelings behind the controller.

^_^ It's okay. Smiley Happy

I have only used Home a few times besides free stuff, and I thought it was fun walking around and playing mini games. I guess it would be more fun with friends? What just amazes me is how some people take it so far...

FiveFourteen
Message 16 of 77 (255 Views)
Fender Bender
3315 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2013

Now now.. we are'nt going off topic with the Home on PS4 are we?

My opinion is virtual reality just saw it's first light. We're about to enter the golden age. One day people will look at XMB type interface the way we look at the old pc DOS.

Now back on topic..

I take Home way to seriously! Smiley Very Happy 

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 17 of 77 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Sep 14, 2013

Well, to answer your question in an honest profession.

I came to PlayStation home around 2010, this being on my older account, which I don't use anymore. (no it's not banned, just didn't like the name after a year.) Home for me was a good way to feel wanted, or at least have a social experience. 

I've made a lot good friends on home, even some bad ones. Just so happens to even fount the love of my life on PlayStation home, and we have plans to meet soon enough. 

I know people are either up and down with dating online, and to me it's 2013... if you don't like going out and dating in the real world, and some people don't..why not try to find a love interest online? At least one that's legit of course.

But home has brought me a lot of entertainment over the years, and even though at times I may want to say.."I'm done with it.." something always draws me back.

As for taking home in general seriously, no. I think home is there for enjoyment, and socializing with people from anywhere. I don't see the need to prove anything on home, or steep low to stalking people on there. (And yes, people are guilty for that too.) I think if you let home get to you, then you've lost the concept of what home is.

Message 18 of 77 (239 Views)
Fender Bender
3315 posts

Sep 14, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

^_^ It's okay. Smiley Happy

I have only used Home a few times besides free stuff, and I thought it was fun walking around and playing mini games. I guess it would be more fun with friends? What just amazes me is how some people take it so far...

Friends.. and the community. Thats what make home what it is. The "stuff" you buy or get is just icing on the cake.

When I first set my virtual foot on Home I never thought I'll stay for more than an afternoon. Found a little old school game I liked. Met a new friend... And here I am more than two year later. Rarely "play real game" anymore. Just don't feel the need too.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 19 of 77 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Sep 14, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Well, to answer your question in an honest profession.

I came to PlayStation home around 2010, this being on my older account, which I don't use anymore. (no it's not banned, just didn't like the name after a year.) Home for me was a good way to feel wanted, or at least have a social experience. 

I've made a lot good friends on home, even some bad ones. Just so happens to even fount the love of my life on PlayStation home, and we have plans to meet soon enough. 

I know people are either up and down with dating online, and to me it's 2013... if you don't like going out and dating in the real world, and some people don't..why not try to find a love interest online? At least one that's legit of course.

But home has brought me a lot of entertainment over the years, and even though at times I may want to say.."I'm done with it.." something always draws me back.

As for taking home in general seriously, no. I think home is there for enjoyment, and socializing with people from anywhere. I don't see the need to prove anything on home, or steep low to stalking people on there. (And yes, people are guilty for that too.) I think if you let home get to you, then you've lost the concept of what home is.

Awww. :'(

Many people find dating online to be much easier. They get to know the person then when they meet in person, and hopefully one of them was not set up.. They are much more comfortable near each other than if they would have met at a bar or some place.

FiveFourteen
Message 20 of 77 (225 Views)