Sep 14 2013
By: FiveFourteen Keyblade Wielder 8191 posts

What do you think of Home?

76 replies 600 views Edited Sep 14, 2013

How do you think of Home? In other words, how seariously do you take it? In my opinion I see not much point in besides from getting free stuff from now and then. 

Smiley Tongue

From, 

A Off-Topic Reg

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 1 of 77 (600 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Re: What do you think of Home?

Sep 14, 2013

Omg, 514, you actually stepped foot on the home forums. Home is dying. Look at every thread and you'll see.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 2 of 77 (589 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Sep 14, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

Omg, 514, you actually stepped foot on the home forums. Home is dying. Look at every thread and you'll see.

I think I will just go back to Off-Topic. I don't wanna see these brainwashed home users get mad about how Home is dying! Smiley Surprised

*runs back home in fear*

FiveFourteen
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 3 of 77 (581 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Sep 14, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

How do you think of Home? In other words, how seariously do you take it? In my opinion I see not much point in besides from getting free stuff from now and then. 

Smiley Tongue

From, 

A Off-Topic Reg

You know I'm going to go post in Off-Topic now...and then probably run away.

Home to me is a fun diversion, but it only holds my interest as long as I have interesting people to interact with. The virtual goods are fine little fun props, but the real entertainment, the enjoyment of Home (at least in my eyes) comes from friends. To answer your question, I guess I take it seriously enough that I'll miss it when it's gone, but not so much so that I fret over what I'll do without it.

Message 4 of 77 (578 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Sep 14, 2013

myalana wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Smiley Tongue

From, 

A Off-Topic Reg

You know I'm going to go post in Off-Topic now...and then probably run away.

Home to me is a fun diversion, but it only holds my interest as long as I have interesting people to interact with. The virtual goods are fine little fun props, but the real entertainment, the enjoyment of Home (at least in my eyes) comes from friends. To answer your question, I guess I take it seriously enough that I'll miss it when it's gone, but not so much so that I fret over what I'll do without it.

You must become a reg in Off-Topic. Come join us. We have cookies! Smiley Happy

FiveFourteen
Message 5 of 77 (570 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Sep 14, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

I don't know...I do love cookies, but I'm much more used to being off-topic in specific threads. To have a whole forum devoted to it confuses me.

Message 6 of 77 (560 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Sep 14, 2013

I only take my friendships I have on Home serious.

I enjoy Home for the creative factor.

But in all honesty Home and the Forums have no real bearing on my life, they are just services provided by a company.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 77 (560 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Sep 14, 2013
Home's like a giant toilet and we are the turds that keep floating around, refusing to flush. Occasionally people might spray Noob Away at the rim but ultimately it doesn't do anything.

I hope that sums up how I feel about Home.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 8 of 77 (549 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Sep 14, 2013

myalana wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

I don't know...I do love cookies, but I'm much more used to being off-topic in specific threads. To have a whole forum devoted to it confuses me.

Even though it is called Off-Topic some people furious when you don't post on topic. One post not related to the OP and all hell brakes. I will protect you and guide you through the Off-Topics young grasshopper!

FiveFourteen
Message 9 of 77 (549 Views)
Fender Bender
3315 posts

Sep 14, 2013

Thats aquestion I'll never understand. 

If you talk about respecting each others there will be one saying you take it too seriously.

Then if you mention seeing an avatar at an incovenient spot is not a reportable issue, another will call you a troll...

There is "serious" gamer out there. Do we go on these thread to ask them. " How seriously gaming is for you and why?"

Have fun, be yourself and stop asking yourself what's in others people head. You're just wasting time and energy.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 10 of 77 (545 Views)