Apr 04 2013
By: ALEXELWAY Sackboy 389 posts

What do you like to see in home videos ? What keeps you from watching them? Viewers feedback thread

2 replies 95 views Edited Apr 4, 2013

I did'nt want to clutter the ideas and tips thread so I thought I would create a thread for viewers to seee what you guys like watching and also what turns you away from watching them.

What might make them boring for you to watch as well as what makes you want to watch them.

I thought this might help those who create them make the videos more entertaining for the viewers.

Thanks for any feedback

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 1 of 3 (95 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: What do you like to see in home videos ? What keeps you from watching them? Viewers feedback thr

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2013

I like to see videos of new stuff that has hit home recently, it helps with the decision to purchase or not. What i dont like and makes me hit the back button is some one showcasing their avatars bewbs and bottoms, and so called "fashion" which kind of ties in with the bewbs and bottom thing. Theres plenty of users using any excuse possible to do this it seems. Self (avatar) obsession imo.

Message 2 of 3 (66 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Re: What do you like to see in home videos ? What keeps you from watching them? Viewers feedback thr

Apr 4, 2013

I love the way that almost every update brings new ideas for videos,i also have all the gear to do my own as well,just been too busy to get 1 going,im planning a couple myself,love the way you guys share that talent with the rest of us,very grateful for that.there are ALOT of talented folks in home and on the forums,love to see the new videos come out,like to go to theater 1 and see whats new.myslef i cant wait to see what the new ps4 will bring as far as options for this kind of art,to me its very exciting,keep them comming,alot of us love the work you guys do,ill keep looking in for tips and to enjoy the work you guys put in..THANK YOU!...Smiley Wink

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 3 of 3 (59 Views)