Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Re: What are your funniest Home moments?

May 9, 2013
-Raises hand- Oooohhhh! Ohhhhhhhh! Can I say my funniest moments?! hehe My funniest moments is when people try say the rudest things to you and after 20 minutes of useless babbling, I like to tell them "you are ignored in case you were wondering". bwahahaaaa! :3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 21 of 132 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2013

Closed Beta and 1.00 days:

When I was playing as a girl someone once told me they were Frank Lampard (an England / Chelsea soccer player) so I asked him how old he was and he didn't know Smiley LOL I then said he was too old for me so he said he could work something out and then I said he could work something out with the cops. This is why I rarely use my girl avatar..!

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 22 of 132 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1148 posts

May 9, 2013

Funniest moment ? one of them occurred this morning, at Acorn Park.

I overheard :

Guy asks  Girl : " Why are you feeling Angry? "

Girl replies to Guy :  " Because I am tired of people asking me why I am feeling Sad "

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 23 of 132 (317 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5754 posts

May 9, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
I don't really have time for Home anymore. My life is changing drastically for the good. I only go on, check out updates that's about it. Eventually won't be on period. I was just responding to the thread Smiley Sad

Glad your life is good, Rick. Hope you can continue to find the joy in things, little and big Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 132 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

May 10, 2013

Thew902 wrote:
Falling down the acorn stairs backwards with Vee as my bike passenger. Smiley Very Happy

Omg! That really was epic xD I do love our adventures haha xD

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 25 of 132 (298 Views)
MVP Support
14138 posts

[ Edited ]
May 10, 2013

Funniest and most ironic moment on Home is when I was at the Konami Penthouse, a girl accuses me of being a perv and even PM'ed me saying that I'm going to be banned and I did my best to reason with her and proclaim my innocence. What's actually ironic about it is it was another user who harassed her and I observed it. She should've been a little more specific on reporting who was bothering her.

I have nothing to worry about since it was a false report and I was just minding my business and having a good time with friends.

Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 26 of 132 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

May 10, 2013

younginflavor18 wrote:

Funniest and most ironic moment on Home is when I was at the Konami Penthouse when a girl accuses me of being a perv and even PM'ed me saying that I'm going to be banned and I did my best to reason with her and proclaim my innocence. What's actually ironic about it is it was another user who harassed her and I observed it. She should've been a little more specific on reporting who was bothering her.

I have nothing to worry about since it was a false report and I was just minding my business and having a good time with friends.

OMG you were so much the perv young. I know it was the other user who said things to me, but I saw that look on your face and you were thinking terrible thoughts... I just know it. Worst of all, you took my PICTURE. Argh, how could you?? I reported you 23 times til I froze myself for doing so.

Maybe I just imagined that though...Cat Wink

Message 27 of 132 (279 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14138 posts

May 10, 2013

myalana wrote:

younginflavor18 wrote:

Funniest and most ironic moment on Home is when I was at the Konami Penthouse when a girl accuses me of being a perv and even PM'ed me saying that I'm going to be banned and I did my best to reason with her and proclaim my innocence. What's actually ironic about it is it was another user who harassed her and I observed it. She should've been a little more specific on reporting who was bothering her.

OMG you were so much the perv young. I know it was the other user who said things to me, but I saw that look on your face and you were thinking terrible thoughts... I just know it. Worst of all, you took my PICTURE. Argh, how could you?? I reported you 23 times til I froze myself for doing so.

Maybe I just imagined that though...Cat Wink

I'm just a guy who was minding his own business and was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Smiley Wink

Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 28 of 132 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

May 10, 2013

hmmmm so many funniest home moments to mention but here are two I can recall..

me and friends played practical jokes on one another... when we had night owl parties all night long and they would pass out and we was able to push them off to  an area and lock them up with furniture...

how when we all dress up as a diff gender and see who would win a beauty contest.. the things we did to impress the judges..haha

Message 29 of 132 (255 Views)
Fender Bender
2651 posts

May 10, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:

Closed Beta and 1.00 days:

When I was playing as a girl someone once told me they were Frank Lampard (an England / Chelsea soccer player) so I asked him how old he was and he didn't know Smiley LOL I then said he was too old for me so he said he could work something out and then I said he could work something out with the cops. This is why I rarely use my girl avatar..!

Better Lampard than Terry, at least.  Now that would truly be nauseating.

castle3
Message 30 of 132 (221 Views)
0 Likes