Apr 24 2007
By: divideby0 Uncharted Territory 1560 posts

What are you all expecting in the Beta ?

5 replies 33 views Edited Apr 24, 2007
I am curious why so many are so jacked about the beta, since I hope I am wrong, but I dont see the beta supporting any of the current games. I and once again hope I am wrong, but I see the beta as just a big 3d chatroom.
What do you all think will be in the beta ?
Message 1 of 6 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2639 posts

Re: What are you all expecting in the Beta ?

Apr 24, 2007
I think it will work with RFOM and Motorsotrm on the simple fact that there owned by sony. Also expect them to provide trophys for the two games although not right away.

The main thing I want to do is just play and experiment so I can see what this system can actually do, like bowling meeting new people or checking my apartment out. My gf is trying to get into the beta so meeting her online should be interesting.
Message 2 of 6 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Apr 24, 2007
I'm expecting to see myself walking around as one of the chosen few testers
Message 3 of 6 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 24, 2007
I'm expecting to see Home in the beta...

In other words, I can't say what I expect... because it wouldn't fit within the 120,000 character limit

Message 4 of 6 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
23950 posts

Apr 24, 2007

cucing wrote:
I am curious why so many are so jacked about the beta, since I hope I am wrong, but I dont see the beta supporting any of the current games. I and once again hope I am wrong, but I see the beta as just a big 3d chatroom.
What do you all think will be in the beta ?

Well, the hype for the beta is one in the same with the hype for the full program itself in my opinion. Those of us that are excited for the beta are simply excited to try Home out as a whole. To be one of the "lucky ones" that made it into the beta program before the others.

I'm sure there will be some type of way to test out a mock version of the Home to PS3 game link.

Message Edited by chadster on 04-24-2007 07:23 PM
- DoubleOSpoon
Message 5 of 6 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1017 posts

Apr 24, 2007
I just want to see what and how Home is like.  Although I agree that the idea itself is not original, but the functions?  Can't really say until I've actually tried it out, but it looks very interesting and I am personally curious on how different it can be compared to your traditional messenger, net  talk, etc.

Also if the switching between Home and Games are smooth, it seems like a pretty good way of wasting time while waiting for your friends to gether and etc.

Currently Playing:
Message 6 of 6 (33 Views)
0 Likes