Mar 13 2007
By: Ra-Ausar I Only Post Everything 896 posts

What Will You Do When You Get In Home?

19 replies 14 views Edited Mar 13, 2007
 Like most on these forums, I am excited and can't wait to get into Home but really once I get there then what?

I can only imagine that I will spend a great deal of time customizing my avatar to my liking trying to make it as original as possible.  Then, maybe head over to my apartment to add a little flava. Ok all done with customization.

Next, I would probably explore various themed lounges especially games I own like MotorStorm. Maybe even hookup with some people there who want to race online. And,  from time to time play a mini-game or watch a movie with some friends or family (I have relatives in the military spread across the globe who have  PS3s. So it will be cool to watch a movie, & play games together).

I love to meet new people so I plan to spend some time hanging out in the central lounge also. I learn a lot from new encounters like the good and bad stuff about certain games (I read a lot of reviews before purchasing a game. If the majority says it sucks, then I most likely will not buy.).

So what will you do when you get in Home?  

Message 1 of 20 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Re: What Will You Do When You Get In Home?

Mar 13, 2007
You should bookmark this because...It comes out in FALL
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 2 of 20 (14 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
896 posts

Mar 13, 2007
Correct. I know Fall is the release date. However, the purpose of this post was twofold.

1. To get some ideas from other users on what they plan or imagine they will do when they get into Home.
  2. To give the developers that read this forum feedback to what people expect or hope from Home.

Given all the information (videos, interviews, & etc.) on Home, anyone whose been in any online 3D environment (MMOs) can get a feel of what Home will be like.  Now let's take those experiences and what we seen so far on Home and imagine what we will do when we get in Home.

Message 3 of 20 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
544 posts

Mar 13, 2007
1.I will load it up get a beer and some other stuff(Wiieed)
2.Wait til my parents get it loaded up(don't have any friends that have a PS3 YET)
3.Dance with as many people as i can ,So if you see a crazy guy running from person to person dancing up a storm don't worry its just me LOL
4.then have a look around the place
Proud member of G.A.P. since 11/01/04 PSN:TooLoud
Message 4 of 20 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
23051 posts

Mar 13, 2007
I'm gonna pimp my crib! Smiley TongueSmiley Very Happy
Message 5 of 20 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2727 posts

Mar 13, 2007
Theres already an identical thread on this.

First im gonig to try and download it. In the fall, about 1.7million people are gong to be trying to download it, im gonig to have to dedicate an entire day to it!
PSN : PwnStar12

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 6 of 20 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2089 posts

Mar 13, 2007

Game-Sage101 wrote:
I'm gonna pimp my crib! Smiley TongueSmiley Very Happy

Ya i cant wait to have my friends over to watch some movies in my crib!
Message 7 of 20 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Mar 13, 2007

Bobert wrote:
Theres already an identical thread on this.
First im gonig to try and download it. In the fall, about 1.7million people are gong to be trying to download it, im gonig to have to dedicate an entire day to it!

Negative, Sony has many servers.
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 8 of 20 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1903 posts

Mar 13, 2007
i will build my pimp ass crib and host and episode of cribs via eye toy
I've had my PS3 since launch, suck it.

20GB PS3 (Upgraded to 80GB) Wish List = GOW III, Drake's 2, GT5, MAG
Message 9 of 20 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Mar 13, 2007
First thing I will do when I get in home ?

If it is beta, most likely look for clipping issues, walls that can be walked through, and text errors. 
Followed by testing streaming and file transfer functionality.

Those will be the most obvious problems, before working on more obscure use cases.

First thing I will do at actual launch of Home is create an avatar that looks just like me, and then customize my home.
Not sure how much use it will actually get from me until there are more games that use it.
It will most likely just be initial setup and a bit of looking around. I do not see myself using it too much until the end of this year, to the middle of next year, as the PS3 library grows.
"HAHAHAHAHAHahahahaha."
Message 10 of 20 (14 Views)
0 Likes