Nov 25 2012
By: SnowHood-Ride50 Hekseville Citizen 320 posts

What Store HAS SANTA SUIT FOR SALE ?

8 replies 219 views Edited Nov 25, 2012

does Anyone know where i  can  Buy Santa  SUIT  at ???  i seen someone wearing it today  and  they wouldnt tell me what store to get  it at all  ???   i looked in threads  lockwood sodium i cant find it. CAN Someone Help me

Message 1 of 9 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: What Store HAS SANTA SUIT FOR SALE ?

Nov 26, 2012

The Santa suit only comes around, on holiday time.

They may release one in December, who knows.

Message 2 of 9 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3064 posts

Nov 26, 2012

SnowHood-Ride50 wrote:

does Anyone know where i  can  Buy Santa  SUIT  at ???  i seen someone wearing it today  and  they wouldnt tell me what store to get  it at all  ???   i looked in threads  lockwood sodium i cant find it. CAN Someone Help me

It currently isn't available so that person that was wearing had already owned it from Christmas past.

Message 3 of 9 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4689 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Santa on a reindeer is still available. Its by codeglue
Message 4 of 9 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Word of Caution... EU home sells the Santa Suit year round... YAY!  There's comes with Santa GLASSES!

The first USA Santa Suit's also came with SANTA GLASSES!  The follwing year and every year since then... NO SANTA GLASSES?!?!?!

WTH!

USA Home needs to add back the SANTA GLASSES!  Otheriwse i would not buy an Incomplete outfit now...

Boo!

HOME add the SANTA GLASSES Back to usa Home!  

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 5 of 9 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012

At the Konami store there's a costumes section called Urban Camo, and some are Christmas themed. One is Santa Clause, but it's just a statue ornament type thing that you can run around in. But it's as close as your going to get besides the codeglue Santa on a raindeer costume. For now anyways. I'm sure they'll be releasing the actual Santa costumes soon enough.

bobs fed signature
Message 6 of 9 (154 Views)
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Like all the competing Locomotion items, wings, etc; we will probably get a flood of Santa suits this year.
Posted Image

Message 7 of 9 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Nov 26, 2012
NA didn't re-release the male Santa outfit at ALL last year, which was beyond stupid especially since they released the female one.

I'd like to see more Santas this year. I <3 Santa! The Codeglue one is cute and hilarious, definitely the best one out of what's currently available, and will probably still hold up this year!
Message 8 of 9 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4689 posts

Nov 26, 2012

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Word of Caution... EU home sells the Santa Suit year round... YAY!  There's comes with Santa GLASSES!

The first USA Santa Suit's also came with SANTA GLASSES!  The follwing year and every year since then... NO SANTA GLASSES?!?!?!

WTH!

USA Home needs to add back the SANTA GLASSES!  Otheriwse i would not buy an Incomplete outfit now...

Boo!

HOME add the SANTA GLASSES Back to usa Home!  

Is this a sign of Home coming to an end?  An end is near!??

Message 9 of 9 (112 Views)
0 Likes